Customer Service 866.965.0400

I will definitely say I can handle the smell of Americana more than I can the Deep Wheel Cleaner. I forgot about that one. But I can deal with bad smells with how amazing both those products work.

What's weird is I could use DWC all day without an issue.

The scent is just eucalyptus guys... its not like we put poison in there.

I didn't say you did, I guess eucalyptus just doesn't do it for me. I guess I was surprised after reading how many liked the scent.

I spend $7 per bar of soap at Sandiasoap.com to get scents like eucalyptus.  The company is owned and operated in NM by one man and each bar is named after towns and landmarks in this state.  I believe the eucalyptus scent is Taos Sauna.  Americana smells amazing, please do not change a thing, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

If we were trying to kill you it would be with detail spray... people use way more of that. :D

that would be too quick a death for us detailers.  we like to suffer, so a slow painful death is actually appropriate for a true detailer.   :blink:

Edited by stirthepot

Sounds like you guys are sensitive to the smells if they appear strong to you. Question how are you storing them? In one of the few whi purposely bury my face in then because I love the smell

I keep mine inside at about 74 degrees.  I have some waxes that I could smell all day, but Americana just bothers me a lot, but I do like the results as you can see in my previous posts.

• 1 month later...

I just bought some of this during the last special and I thought I read somewhere it should be stored in the fridge, but I dont see that printed on the container. Should this be stored in the fridge?

It "can" be stored in the fridge, but does not have to be.  It SHOULD be kept in a controlled climate so it does not get too hot or cold.  I keep mine the house, along with the polishes.

I keep mine in the fridge, has been there for 2 years & still is like new. The Americana and Patriot wax keep my beer company.

ha!  I had no room in the beer fridge so the americana is keeping my veggies company.  And each time my wife goes in the veggie drawer, I always hear "do you really need to put that in here?!?"

ha!  I had no room in the beer fridge so the americana is keeping my veggies company.  And each time my wife goes in the veggie drawer, I always hear "do you really need to put that in here?!?"

I might have to move my wax to the veggie drawer too, more room for beer. Great tip!