Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metro Vac?

mikegeaney

Question

19 answers to this question

These are fantastic!  They are only dry vacs, if that is an issue for you.  They seem to have more suction than the typical shop vacs, and are Made in the USA!  And the company President David is a nice fella too,

I have the model that Adam's sells now and it works great.

Sorry to thread jack I just have a quick question I ordered my metro vac today and was wondering would it be ok to use this if I spray a liberal amount of carpet and upholstery cleaner on some stains? Or if I use warm water with the cleaner? If this can even handle any water

TIA

Sorry to thread jack I just have a quick question I ordered my metro vac today and was wondering would it be ok to use this if I spray a liberal amount of carpet and upholstery cleaner on some stains? Or if I use warm water with the cleaner? If this can even handle any water

TIA

A little bit, yes.  But it is not really built to handle wet vac duties.

I would dry it as much as possible with a cotton work towel, then use the Metro Vac.

Thanks for the info don't want to be caring around 2 vacs if I start to do this as a side gig and definitely don't want to f#$@ up my new metro vac will let you guys know what I think of the metro when I receive it tomorrow!

The only issue I had was it got hot and stopped but I let it cool down and everything worked perfect is this normal?

I have never had an issue with mine shutting down.  I have it on the wheels/dolly and always have plenty of unrestricted space behind the outlet port.

Great American company, located about 45 mins from me.  Phil @ DD turned me on to them since they are local to him.  my FIL has the handheld vac, great for vaccuuming the car.

I currently have a different handheld vac, but if/when it goes on me and is time to get rid of, I'm getting the Jumbo Vac N Blo, half the price of the Master Blaster, but you not only get blow drying of your vehicle capability, you also can use it to vaccum your whole interior too!  Comes with wheels so you can pull it around the car.  Its only 4 hp compared to the Master Blaster's 8 hp, but it being dual functions is a good value to me.

Edited by Dylan@Adams