Customer Service 866.965.0400

"The Leather Will Teach You"

Team Adam's

Thought this was a cool video. I own and have owned a number of redwing boots over the years for work and more recently bought a pair of their weatherproof boots for those snowy mornings where I have the clear the driveway. 

How their boots are put together has always impressed me and I love that the pairs I own are USA Made. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

I've had a pair of their leather/Goretex® boots for probably 18 years...   Other than some wear on the sole, they look pretty good IMO.  I really only wear them when snow blowing. 

My feet have never been wet in them.  

Another video with the same subject.

I looked into these boots several years ago and it seemed as though most of their stuff was steel toed/safety toed, which I don't want.  May have to look again as things change.  I can blow thru a pair of work shoes/boots in 6 months.

Edited by LFairbanks

Definable great boots, have owned many and they all last forever, I am fortunate to live less than 2 hours from Red Wing. They have a great outlet store & they are also a customer of mine so I make sure they are the only boots in the house.

i have a pair of their 2240 6" boots with a non-metallic safety toe i use when i go to the field for work. they're extremely lightweight and really comfortable. Love Red Wings, can't beat American Made!

Edited by 2010TexasEdition