Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Maryland

Sincere

My name is Sincere and I have been interested in Adams products for some time now.. Only really used a few products from the line so far. Just looking for more things to keep my black 2013 Dodge Charger looking brand new. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Sincere

Welcome!

Just looking for more things to keep my black 2013 Dodge Charger looking brand new. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

That depends on what you want to concentrate on and how much money you have to spend.  

The best way to KEEP it looking new is by washing it correctly.  Check out the videos and be sure you are washing using the 2 bucket method with Grit Guards and doing a pool rinse at the end.  Also the GWDT is great way to dry without adding swirls, but if your wallet permits, the Master Blaster is even better! 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from a Harford County cornfield.

Typo,

I'm in Aberdeen and just picked up a Tuxedo Black Ford Focus ST. So far I have used TVRT, GC & GS, detailing tape, and 2 grit guards for my wash buckets. Bought lots of microfiber towels and the fake wool wash pad. Waiting for the new interior instant detail spray to get back in stock along with the drying towels and gallon size new detailer formula. Getting ready to make the leap to machine polishing & waxing. I am hooked on the Adam's products but also learned lots of tips and tricks from the videos.

BTW: do you work on APG by any chance?

Welcome!

That depends on what you want to concentrate on and how much money you have to spend.  

The best way to KEEP it looking new is by washing it correctly.  Check out the videos and be sure you are washing using the 2 bucket method with Grit Guards and doing a pool rinse at the end.  Also the GWDT is great way to dry without adding swirls, but if your wallet permits, the Master Blaster is even better! 

What exactly is a GWDT?

Typo,

I'm in Aberdeen and just picked up a Tuxedo Black Ford Focus ST. So far I have used TVRT, GC & GS, detailing tape, and 2 grit guards for my wash buckets. Bought lots of microfiber towels and the fake wool wash pad. Waiting for the new interior instant detail spray to get back in stock along with the drying towels and gallon size new detailer formula. Getting ready to make the leap to machine polishing & waxing. I am hooked on the Adam's products but also learned lots of tips and tricks from the videos.

BTW: do you work on APG by any chance?

Just saw your post. No I don't work at APG, but it seems like every other person I know does.