Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot

blackws6ta

Question

Yeah I can't wait to get it. It's going to be a great product and Adams is supporting a great cause it is just an amazing limited edition. I love how personable the Adams staff is and proud to help ten support a good cause. Oh and how shiny my ride will be!

The Patriot is awesome.. I did my Silverado DD back in May and it's still beads.. Longevity isn't too bad for a wax to be honest.. I'll be looking to do a full strip and seal/wax here in the next few weeks for the winter season coming up. 

The pots are machined 50 at a time and filled a few at a time... so we always have them ready to go. The one thing that has slowed a lot of them down is the requests to have them signed by all of or particular members of the team.

As many of you know we are a small outfit and often times we're never all in the office at once, either traveling for shows, clinics, or taking care of business off site. 

We always want to honor your requests for signatures, so please understand if you ask for it we'll make it happen, but it might take a few days to get everyones hands on the box. 

Dylan -   I did request the box be signed and understand that it will take a bit.  I really like the idea of having signatures on the box from people at the company i have personally dealt with.  I can't wait to get it and am very eager to use it but holding off for some signatures is not a big deal to me, I can wait for them.  Again thanks for making this wax and the container and supporting such a great cause! I am proud to say that I will be one of the 250.  Thanks again Dylan for commenting on the post, hearing from people in the company on a daily basis is great service!

No signatures on my box...  I never understood getting signatures unless it's for legal paperwork.   :)

Heck, my box currently sits on a shelf empty.  I need to toss it.  All I care about is the product, & oh what a product it is.

No signatures on my box... I never understood getting signatures unless it's for legal paperwork. :)

Heck, my box currently sits on a shelf empty. I need to toss it. All I care about is the product, & oh what a product it is.

How bout tossing it in a mailbox addressed to me :D

My container sits in the corner of my basement fridge next to my container of Americana.  The box was great for shipping, but isn't needed anymore.

Stupid Question, so please indulge.......what's the purpose of storing the wax in the fridge? To keep it from melting?