Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much did you spend to build your product collection... and last month?

Str8Boss

Question

Im just curious, Im rebuilding my collection with more quality products and I have spent more than I thought after looking at my receipts... But I just want to make sure I have the best. Just curious what everyone else has spent. I do car shows on the weekend and an occasional cruse -ins during the week. I just calculated alittle over $500 for last month and I just wash my car 2-3 times a week. ( those sales always get me! lol :) )

I think there's another thread like this out there.

To your question, maybe 100 bucks last month but about 2500 - 3000 to build out the whole collection over a couple years.  Like many have said before, you find yourself spending A LOT in the beginning and then it tapers off. The rest are "maintenance purchases" as I like to call them.

My wallet basically had Chernobyl style meltdown the first year.

:D

I am in for a minimum of $2500 the first 12-18 months, now it is as needed or a new product release or the sale. Probably spend $50 to $75 a month now. Nice the purchases are small now and raise less attention with the boss. Next is a Cyclo and Master Blaster, then the garage will be complete.

Keep shining and having fun!

I think my initial investment was about $2K, over a period of several months.  That got me everything I needed to fully detail my cars several times over.  Now, I replace/re-stock as required, taking advantage of specials and events to get the most bang for my buck.

I read this post earlier, then began thinking about how much great stuff I have purchased from Adams. I went to the main website and logged in then I found my previous purchase list, from 1/2011 to 10/2013 I have spent $3694.54 and I still want more...more...more!

I am with Dylan, i am afraid to add mine up.  And I only have the PC so far.  But my addiction is manageable now as I don't 'need' every great deal.  or maybe that should be I don't 'need' every good deal. or maybe that's just every deal. 

Like others said, I don't want to know. Between my Kranzle pressure washer, PC, Flex, GG, Rupes alone I can only imagine what the rest add up to......

.......but damn I have some clean rides and had the pleasure of working on some amazing vehicles because of all those hard earned dollars spent!  :rockon:

I don't want to know.

If I tallied it all up, posted here, and my wife happened to see it....that would be the last time you all would hear from me.

;)

LOL this funny, because my wife is like a chief detective too!!... I wonder how much my wife REALLY spends on makeup, hair products and shoes... Hopefullymy wife doesnt see this either! :eek: