Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much did you spend to build your product collection... and last month?

Str8Boss

Question

Im just curious, Im rebuilding my collection with more quality products and I have spent more than I thought after looking at my receipts... But I just want to make sure I have the best. Just curious what everyone else has spent. I do car shows on the weekend and an occasional cruse -ins during the week. I just calculated alittle over $500 for last month and I just wash my car 2-3 times a week. ( those sales always get me! lol :) )

I have no idea. It's like asking "how much have you spent at restaurants over the past 5 years?" or "how much have you spent on mods for your cars over the years?"... It really doesn't matter. $20 here, $100 there... It's all part of enjoying the hobby. As long as your purchases aren't affecting your ability to put food on the table or pay the rent (or save for retirement), it's all good. :cheers:

I have never been a fan of adding up the receipts, for car products, mods, or anything of that nature.... its one of those things I'd prefer NOT to know.

Well, I do know about how much I've spent. I still think I'd prefer not to!

I have no clue, and to be honest, I really don't want to know.  I have a Gladiator standing cabinet in my garage that is used just to store my detail stuff.  Everything in there was bought through Adam's.  Two full shelves of individual bottles, one shelf for gallon containers and one shelf for the heavy stuff like my PC and buffing pads.  Adam once told me to be careful and not use too much of the product, a little goes a long way.  So, I have lived by that with great results, but I also have a cabinet filled with the older products that still work great and I feel like I have been left behind because of all the new products that have come out.  As far as the wife is concerned, that isn't a problem in this house because she compounds my Adam's spending.  She keeps her own supply of window cleaner and carpet cleaner and she just tells me, ..."I need another gallon".