Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rally North America - Ohio Valley 700 Charity Rally!

Dan@Adams

It's been quite a while since I've posted on this forum unfortunately...life happens - work was chaotic the last year, family members got sick, and so on, but I'm not here to complain about that or look for sympathy.

What I am posting about is that I'm participating in the Ohio Valley 700 Rally taking place this weekend, October 4-6th - pre-rally festivities are on the 4th and the rally itself takes place on the 5th and 6th.  The purpose of the rally is to support the Western Ohio Epilepsy Foundation, in memory of Cody Converse.  Cody passed away in early 2013 from a condition known as SUDEP Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy. Cody was larger than life, and very wise beyond his 17 years. All the proceeds raised in this event will be given to the Western Ohio Epilepsy Foundation. The 2 day event will take us from Beavercreek Ohio, to French Lick Indiana, and Back.

Our team name is Team Stealth SS. I decided to enter my TBSS in the rally instead of my GTO, mainly to give the GTO a break and the SS is still a lot of fun. 

I'm not begging for donations in any way, but if you would like to support the Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio by making a donation through my team, please send me a PM.  I am not sure I am allowed to post any donation links on this forum.

Since I'm always a little different and get bored, I decided to spray the entire truck in Anthracite Grey Metallic Plastidip for protection, and I thought it would look cool, lol.  I know some people out there despise the product, but I think it turned out quite well.  I then started putting on all of the sponsor decals.  A HUGE thank you to Adam's Polishes for sending me some goodies and some decals to put on the vehicle for the rally!  I ended up putting one on the hood, one on each front fender, and one on the rear glass - my thoughts are those are the areas people will see most :)  Oh, and Waterless Wash works fantastic for cleaning the Plastidip

Anyway, onto the pictures!

Before:

221383_10103286478682264_303965104_o_zps

5fa1824e-29ac-46bc-83b8-483f4abdf71f_zps

First I did the wheels in satin black as a test:

1266243_10105090110384874_1041971667_o_z

Then I prepped the whole truck:

IMG_6097_zpsfa3783f8.jpg

After, Satin Anthracite Grey Metallic:

IMG_6119_zpse575639c.jpg

IMG_6121_zps209d53bc.jpg

IMG_6123_zps566cde96.jpg

And a sneak peek of the vinyls.

IMG_20130929_195103_zps77399c23.jpg

Thanks for looking!  For more general information about the OV700 and Rally North America in general, here's the website: http://rallynorthamerica.com/node/13"]http://rallynorthamerica.com/node/13