Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mission Belt, Made in the USA

Vink70

I sent another email today, finally got an answer..

here's the trail:

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Nick wrote:

I received my order today and was very upset to find that it is made in china.  When I saw your product on Shark Tank, I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that they were to be made here in the USA.

Earlier today, I posted on Facebook asking and since then, I have not received any response, however my post was deleted and my posting privileges have been removed.

Great way to treat a customer.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Nick wrote:

5 days since this email a no response.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Mission Belt Support <support@missionbelt.com> wrote: 

Hi Nickolas,

Thank you for contacting Mission Belt customer support. We are SO sorry for the delay in answering you! The components of our belts are made in China and Italy, and assembled in the US. Our belts have always been made this way and this is how we presented it on Shark Tank. We are very sorry if you understood it to be otherwise, but we have created about 20 jobs locally at our headquarters in Orem, Utah. We hope you enjoy and LOVE your Mission Belt.  

If you are not satisfied with the belt, we would happily accept a return on the product and I can send you the instructions of how to do so. 
Again I am very sorry for the delay in response!

If you have any questions for me and any other concerns I would love to help address them!

Becca

Customer Support

The Mission Belt Co.

(949) 891-BELT (2358)

www.MissionBelt.com

Edited by MAYBEN