Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new toy - 1977 Ford Bronco

TX SS

Small world, and just had a chance to inspect your Bronco...nice buy!  It was at the last Denver Bronco game, parked in the tailgate lot, where the Adam's team was busy emptying a keg of Lefthand Brewing craft brew...

Factory air, original to the vehicle, uncut fenders, original interior, and a nice overall condition make for an excellent find!

Also, 1977, the last year of the original body style, is the best...power disc brakes, improved steering, better interior, make the '77 Bronco the best of the series!

Congratulations on a great find!!!

Edited by Adam

Small world, and just had a chance to inspect your Bronco...nice buy!  It was at the last Denver Bronco game, parked in the tailgate lot, where the Adam's team was busy emptying a keg of Lefthand Brewing craft brew...

Factory air, original to the vehicle, uncut fenders, original interior, and a nice overall condition make for an excellent find!

Also, 1977, the last year of the original body style, is the best...power disc brakes, improved steering, better interior, make the '77 Bronco the best of the series!

Congratulations on a great find!!!

Thanks!  What a coincidence.  The seller told me he had it at the Broncos game with the price jacked up.  I didn't pay anywhere near that price.  You are right on all of the options which is why the 1977 appealed to me.  I would have tried to come by the facility last week when in town but you guys were in the middle of the warehouse shutdown and I needed to get back to Houston ASAP.

Are you planning any mods like tires, wheels, suspension?  I know you don't want to do any cutting on that bodywork.

Yes, just not sure what direction I'm going to go.  These two are my motivation (not my pictures).  The white steel wheels came on early broncos initially and then they swapped to gray steel wheels in the later years.  I'm thinking of picking up white all the way around to match the white ranger stripes.  Will run some type of mud terrain in stock 235 75 15 or slightly bigger if I do a lift.

042_zps0282ead5.jpg

reduced_zps4ed74375.jpg

• 3 months later...

Last picture of the Bronco.  Transport will be here within an hour to pick it up for its new owner.  Really like the early Bronco and am starting to look for a replacement immediately.  I want to try to find an original paint, uncut truck and had to move this one before I can buy another.

IMG_3578_zps1028a13d.jpg