Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great White - ETA?

CooperS7777

Question

Any idea when the great white microfibers will be back in stock?   I was just getting ready to place another small order, and I need a couple of these.

Also - whats the reason for removing OOS items completely from the site?  Not that I dont find something else I "must have" every time I visit the site, but it would be nice to order OOS items and just receive them when in stock - instead of needing to check back every couple of days. 

11 answers to this question

Any idea when the great white microfibers will be back in stock?   

Also - whats the reason for removing OOS items completely from the site?  Not that I dont find something else I "must have" every time I visit the site, but it would be nice to order OOS items and just receive them when in stock - instead of needing to check back every couple of days. 

:iagree:  

I went looking for them last night so I could include the URL in a product recommendation I was giving someone.  Unfortunately, all I could do was point them to the Microfiber Towels & Applicators page in the hope that Great Whites would be back soon.

I don't have a specific ETA on the towel right now... one of those things that get bought faster than they're made. There are already probably nearly 100 orders waiting on them to arrive to fill backorders. 

As far as it being off the site... it still shows up for me:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-106-adams-great-white-microfiber-drying-towel.aspx

Edited by Dylan@Adams

On a similar note, I have purchased and paid for a Boulder Blonde Hair Wheel Brush in early September and it is still on backorder.  If it was not available when I ordered it, why wasn't it listed as "currently out of stock"?

On a similar note, I have purchased and paid for a Boulder Blonde Hair Wheel Brush in early September and it is still on backorder.  If it was not available when I ordered it, why wasn't it listed as "currently out of stock"?

may want to contact Adams directly to resolve than here on the board