Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams vs. ????

Stardumb

Question

New member here with some questions. While searching YouTube there was a company called production car care who did a comparison of their product against Adams. The video quality isn't great but I was wondering what you guys think as I will be starting a mobile detail business and I'm considering Adams polishes.

My suggestion to you is to spend some time looking at these forums. You will find a very loyal customer base here. Videos posted on YouTube don't tell me much. A friend gave me a bottle of Adam's Detail Spray and that got me started. I have been more than pleased with all of the products that I've tried thus far. I'd say to give one of the many kits a shot, try out the stuff, and then if you don't like it the great thing is that Adam's has a 110% guarantee. :patriot:

:welcomebanner:Mike, I have and use all of Adams products, they all work very well and are easy to use ,(I have been detailing for 30 years + and have used alot of differant products) Adam and his crew are very eager to help you with any question that you may have.Give them a try you won't be sorry ! 110% guarantee :2thumbs:

Mike, this forum is full of folks more than willing to tell you how much the enjoy Adams products. I am one of them. My best suggestion to you is to not take our word for it, but instead try-out some key products. Say, the car wash, detail spray, one of the waxes and the under carriage spray. Some assortment like that. It wont take long to see that these are awesome products well worth the $. I can honestly say that I quit using my Zymol, Meguiars, Pinnacle, etc as soon as I tried Adams.

Edited by estecoca

Hi Mike, welcome! That was a great day in Reno at Hot August Nights when Phil Boler of Production came over to do a comparison. They make good products, and sell predominantly to detailers, car washes, and dealerships.

We test our products against all competitors, as we maintain a 110% unconditional lifetime satisfaction guarantee. If we are second in any category, we go back to the drawing board to improve, or, discontinue the product.

There was a bit more wiping to get the Production Spray to perfect. Here is a link to that video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMSxN1193Po&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMSxN1193Po&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There was a bit more wiping to get the Production Spray to perfect.

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMSxN1193Po&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

No kidding....2 towels?!? :lolsmack:

No kidding....2 towels?!? :lolsmack:

:lol::lol:

We're all loyal Adam's users here. Most of us have tried other products and made the switch because of the results we got the first time we tried them. And we've stayed with Adam's because of the results after months, sometimes years of use. We can all tell you how great the products are, but telling isn't seeing. I suggest you try identical products, including the microfibers, against Adam's and find out for yourself. I'm 110% positive that you'll use only Adam's.

:2thumbs:

There is a another video with Phil talking about his products at dealerships, saying they know how to make the cars look their best. Every dealership I know will screw your paint up just by looking at it. :willy: I'm sure their products are great as are alot of others, I know because I used them. Adam's just seems to beat or match any competitors and kills them with ease of use, in sun or shade, and hot or cold. And the Adam's family can't be beat. Just my .02 :2thumbs:

Well thanks for all the input. I think I'll order a trial size pack and test it out.

Where do you live Mike? OC, like Orange County, CA? We have dealers all over the OC, so let me know where you live, and I'll schedule a time for a local dealer to show you some products, free!:thumbsup:

Im my opinion Adams has the best detailing produst out there. They are easy to use and the results are outstanding. The paint just jumps off the car. Their customer service is next to none. I know once you try their products you will not be sorry.

Here is what it does on my 01 torch red vette.

100_4809.jpg

100_4811.jpg

100_7502.jpg

Phil Boler can be a blowhard. If you want to make videos comparing your products to Meguiars, Adams, etc., fine. But you don't have to be a disrespectful, arrogant "arse" about it. I think you guys know which word should be substituted for arse.

There is a another video with Phil talking about his products at dealerships, saying they know how to make the cars look their best. Every dealership I know will screw your paint up just by looking at it.

That video cracked me up also. Yeah, dealers really know how to make cars like their best - they cover up their swirling, buffer trails and holograms with heavy filler glazes because they don't bother to have their detailers properly trained.

His get up with the tooth pick hanging out of his mouth and constantly pointing at the camera "pistol style" was hilarious and his camera man's dramatic "What do we have here????" The video's are great entertainment. Similar to the Formula 113 video's.

That video cracked me up also. Yeah, dealers really know how to make cars like their best - they cover up their swirling, buffer trails and holograms with heavy filler glazes because they don't bother to have their detailers properly trained.

His get up with the tooth pick hanging out of his mouth and constantly pointing at the camera "pistol style" was hilarious and his camera man's dramatic "What do we have here????" The video's are great entertainment. Similar to the Formula 113 video's.

Let's see the 113 Videos Bert!:thumbsup: I know "Big Daddy" he's a classic!

Edited by Adam

Here is one where he the WaxDaddy is using a product to clean carpets that I don't think many would recommend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eED6K1RrduM&feature=related

I was careful to make sure the video was clean of "unfriendly" language. The WaxDaddy is known to drop the F bomb in videos.

WOW!!! ....."Just run the heater, it will dry the carpet"...... :lolsmack:

Here is one where he the WaxDaddy is using a product to clean carpets that I don't think many would recommend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eED6K1RrduM&feature=related

I was careful to make sure the video was clean of "unfriendly" language. The WaxDaddy is known to drop the F bomb in videos.

Isn't that an Adams bucket he's using?

You guys ever see that guy at shows who sells the Water Blade? All it is is a piece of black foam rubber and he makes it look like every drop of water comes right off. Better than the California Wiper Blade. And you can have it with any car name on it. I bought one and guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK! And he's around at all the big shows! Don't fall for it.