Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams vs. ????

Stardumb

Question

New member here with some questions. While searching YouTube there was a company called production car care who did a comparison of their product against Adams. The video quality isn't great but I was wondering what you guys think as I will be starting a mobile detail business and I'm considering Adams polishes.

Here is one where he the WaxDaddy is using a product to clean carpets that I don't think many would recommend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eED6K1RrduM&feature=related

I was careful to make sure the video was clean of "unfriendly" language. The WaxDaddy is known to drop the F bomb in videos.

Dude likes the citrus :lol:

I've been using Zaino for the past year and before that Meguiar’s and Turtle Wax ect. I put in an order for the Adam's tester kit and DVD just to get started. When it comes in I'll let you know how it went. Zaino works great but it's a little tricky to use and your bound by a huge list of rules to follow to achieve optimum results. Also when I had a question about their product they were not nearly as friendly as Adam's is. That's why I made the switch my only regret is that I didn't buy more in my first order because I'm sure I will enjoy their product and the shipping can get kind of expensive.

I've been using Zaino for the past year and before that Meguiar’s and Turtle Wax ect. I put in an order for the Adam's tester kit and DVD just to get started. When it comes in I'll let you know how it went. Zaino works great but it's a little tricky to use and your bound by a huge list of rules to follow to achieve optimum results. Also when I had a question about their product they were not nearly as friendly as Adam's is. That's why I made the switch my only regret is that I didn't buy more in my first order because I'm sure I will enjoy their product and the shipping can get kind of expensive.

Where are you Devin ? There may be a dealer located closer to you :hi:

New member here with some questions. While searching YouTube there was a company called production car care who did a comparison of their product against Adams. The video quality isn't great but I was wondering what you guys think as I will be starting a mobile detail business and I'm considering Adams polishes.

First, welcome and the best of luck with your new venture. I am sure you will do great. To mitigate certain risk with your new business, try Adams. It is a big move to start your own business and if you select Adams as your product vendor, they will be a great business partner. Oh by the way, their products are the best.

Again, best of luck.

You should check out Phil at Detailersdomain.com he is in New Jersey. He should be able to save you a few bucks on shipping :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip I didn't know about that site. They have a lot of nice stuff there including swissvax waxes that costs over $1,000 I have never even heard of that stuff before. Anyways the shipping is just about the same I actually endup saving more at Adam's when I enter in any code. But thanks for the great link.

Thanks for the tip I didn't know about that site. They have a lot of nice stuff there including swissvax waxes that costs over $1,000 I have never even heard of that stuff before. Anyways the shipping is just about the same I actually endup saving more at Adam's when I enter in any code. But thanks for the great link.

Yea, I ordered two jars of the Swissvax Crystal Rock at $1100 a jar so I could shine up my 73 Vega.

:explode:

Yea, I ordered two jars of the Swissvax Crystal Rock at $1100 a jar so I could shine up my 73 Vega.

But I hear it goes on and comes off easy :willy::willy::willy::willy:

And I bet it just made the rust on that puppy fade away :lolsmack:

my cousin might be getting sponsored for this years show season by a detail company with their own line of products......he was telling me about them the other day and im sure they make good stuff....but i'd put any of Adam's products against theirs and I havnt even got a chance to use all of them yet.

gotta watch those youtube vids when i get home lol looks like a good laugh

i had some guy at the auto show selling "purple wax" claiming hes better in the market. i happen to mention Adams and right away he says im better then them and dont have 7 steps. i try to tell him its only like 4 steps but he wouldnt let me talk.:rolleyes:

snake-oil.jpg