Customer Service 866.965.0400

All purpose cleaner ... WOW !

PHILLIE PHANATIC

Question

I've had a small bottle of APC on my shelf for a couple a months, I received it as a sample with an order, well today I was looking at my wifes tan convertible Mustang top and it had a lot of black streaks. I have always used Simple Green but it was a lot of work and scrubbing. I figured lets try the APC, unbelievable, A few pumps, a little scrubbing the top looked like new! Before I used to say APC $30 , Simple Green $10. but now I know not to question any Adams products. The same was with the Great white towel, I figured $20 for a drying towel, no way. Well I finally bought one and it is fantastic, today I dried my truck & my wifes Envoy WITHOUT having to wring it out! It is amazing how much water it holds ! I have been using Adams for about 1 1/2 years now and I will never question their prices or quality. I am going to tell my family that for Christmas just get me Adams Gift Certificates. :2thumbs:

3 answers to this question

Agreed Bob!  With most of the items when you are compare the cost per oz/use, Adam's comes out ahead.  The APC works better and faster, so you use less than other APC's.

Make sure to follow up with some type of protection on the top now it is clean.  It if is a vinyl top, maybe some SVRT.  If it is a fabric top, Adam recommends RaggTopp protectant  (available from Adam's dealer Phil at Detailer's Domain).

When I first started out I had a hard time justifying paying 30 bucks for a gallon of "Mr Clean". Well I sure learned fast that APC is not Mr Clean at all. It's worth every penny as are all other Adams products. As far as the gift certs for Xmas, I tell my family the same thing. No more trying to figure out what to get for dad in my house.