Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex carrying case

Feets31

Question

Has anyone one on here gotten the Flex carrying case from the manufacturers?  I have my PC in my Adams bag and would like something to haul and store my flex in.   Since Adams is not offering its larger bag anymore......

11 answers to this question

I have a Flex bag that came with my PE rotary - love it.  There's a Husky tool bag that Home Depot sells that works perfectly for the 3401 and looks almost identical to the bag that Flex sells you for triple the price.

I have one for my Flex, and one for my well, other machine...whichever I need for that day!!  Those Husky bags are great for that!

I have a Flex bag I got with my Flex before Adam sold the Flex.  It is falling apart at this point.  I keep my PCs in an Adam's bag, and have another Adam's bag for products.  They are much nicer and more durable.

I still have a few bags in stock:

http://stores.shopthompsonracing.com/-strse-119/Adam%27s-Detailer-Bag/Detail.bok

I thought you were talking about a carrying bag not a hard case!  If it helps any, I have a Rupes, Flex, and G-Brand polisher thrown together in the bottom drawer of my tool chest...I ocassionally find beer bottle caps and dead bugs in there too:  you don't need to be gentle with these things, they can take whatever you throw at them ;)

I am looking for a bag, but went through those other threads that were posted and saw the cases. I could always kick my PC out and use my Adams bag for the Flex or grab another Adams bag from Eric. (if I can remember to do that when I get home)