Customer Service 866.965.0400

Insane Paint Auto Detailing/Adam's Polishes BEAUTY PIC thread!

Yeah, he's pushing another brand for towels and a few other products now...trying to make a litle extra scratch I guess.  Nothing wrong with that. 

nothing wrong with that at all.Thats life and the way business works. im just impressed with what he has done with adams products on paint its really quite remarkable

He uses stuff from the shine supply....he still posts his work on the IPAD facebook and the outcome looks just as great. Im starting to realize you can still get  a great outcome with other products as well....i love adams though lol

• 2 weeks later...

He uses stuff from the shine supply....he still posts his work on the IPAD facebook and the outcome looks just as great. Im starting to realize you can still get  a great outcome with other products as well....i love adams though lol

Interesting. Their stuff is definitely cheaper........

We have a local detail supply shop like that here in my area that sells their own "brand". I've leaned on them before when I needed something of professional level that I ran out of. OR run into a weird scenario and what I have on hand doesn't cut it. They offer something similar to adams where I can try it and if it doesn't work or I'm not happy can bring it back. They're decently knowledgable guys too. Where I can call up and say "hey this is what I'm up against whatcha got that could handle it?" and likely about 80% of the time they'll have an answer OR at least get my mind going to figure it out myself. 

Interesting. Their stuff is definitely cheaper........

We have a local detail supply shop like that here in my area that sells their own "brand". I've leaned on them before when I needed something of professional level that I ran out of. OR run into a weird scenario and what I have on hand doesn't cut it. They offer something similar to adams where I can try it and if it doesn't work or I'm not happy can bring it back. They're decently knowledgable guys too. Where I can call up and say "hey this is what I'm up against whatcha got that could handle it?" and likely about 80% of the time they'll have an answer OR at least get my mind going to figure it out myself. 

Someone from my area! 

nothing wrong with that at all.Thats life and the way business works. im just impressed with what he has done with adams products on paint its really quite remarkable

Alot of Detailing after shots are in the Professional level photo's and high quality camera's.  I have no doubt mine, and alot of others peoples work on here would look just as good under those conditions. 

Edited by 07RS4

Alot of Detailing after shots are in the Professional level photo's and high quality camera's. I have no doubt mine, and alot of others peoples work on here would look just as good under those conditions.

+1

Nothing but the best for Chase...   He always gave me some great info and help with questions..     

Photos always look better depending on where and the way they were shot.   It can also hide things.   

• 2 weeks later...