Customer Service 866.965.0400

Time to change my screen name again...

Marylander

Congrats Rich!  Welcome to the Tacoma club.  I have been super happy with mine since I got it in August.  Is it a 2014? 

I may be biased, but I think the TRDSport is the best looking out of the Tacoma offerings.

Maybe I'll see you motoring around here in Rockville.  Congrats Again man!

Congrats Rich!  Welcome to the Tacoma club.  I have been super happy with mine since I got it in August.  Is it a 2014? 

I may be biased, but I think the TRDSport is the best looking out of the Tacoma offerings.

Maybe I'll see you motoring around here in Rockville.  Congrats Again man!

Thanks, it's a 2013. 6-speed manual. I'll put an Adams sticker on the back window, so if you see me flag me down!

And yea, the TRD look is awesome -- not too much chrome and a whole lot of toughness. :cheers:

My buddy has one of the Taco's and loves it, but he's averaging what I do with my considerably larger RAM.  Not sure why that is.  Personally, I think there's a problem with his right foot.  His is a manual though.  

Enjoy!  

I bet you miss that Jetta's MPG!  I know I would.  Heck, I miss my G8's MPG...  ;) 

I only had to buy gas for the lawnmower! Lol

To be honest when the DMV was running summer fuel I was averaging between 20.5 and 21.7 mpg in the truck.  No with the winter batch I am running between 19-20 and thats with winter traffic on the beltway.

That's not half bad for a truck, granted I was keeping it under 2000 rpms.

I have always like the Tacomas for a smaller pickup.  I in fact looked at them when I was looking to purchase my last vehicle.  Gas mileage wasn't there for me.  Have fun with that new truck.  I have owned a couple of Toyotas and have nothing bad to say about them.  They last forever and I personally find them easier to work on than a domestic truck.