Customer Service 866.965.0400

Christmas Trees

DieselDude

It is hard to believe that it is about time to start decorating for Christmas. 

This morning on my drive to work noticed a small truck hauling a few Christmas Trees.   Couple more miles then I pass by a large tree farm (Christmas Trees), in which parked were four trailers (53' feet ones).   It appeared that they were going to harvest them.

Well when I arrived home this evening.....I had a note that said.....Please get the trees out and start pulling the boxes with decorations and group them with the correct tree/room.

Beginning if november. Still a whole month early in my mind..but aside from the exterior lights nothing xmss gets done here before dec 1. It just gets too cold for the plastic clips on the eavestroughing when its -10°c.

Nope. Not us. We used to put everything up the day after Thanksgiving when we both worked.  But now we put stuff up about 2 weeks before Christmas and take it down on New Years Day.  That's enough for me.

Our local mall has been decorated for two weeks already.  Ridiculous.

Tonight coming home (I drive thru couple towns but one very small town)  one house had Christmas lights on everything in the yard and house.   We normally start putting up the trees (yes trees) the week of Thanksgiving.  

Edited by DieselDude

It's the Xmas season, where we celebrate the birth of Mr. X, the guy that invented credit. Join the celebration by signing your name next to the "X" as often as possible!

Youi can always return everything during the post Christmas Xmas holidays :thumbsup:

Yeah, we have two young ones so it goes up the weekend after TG and then after Christmas.  This year we'll do the countdown with Eli seeing that he's 3 and old enough to get stoked about it.  

We do the fake tree thing.  I think ours is a 9 foot pre-lit tree.