Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You Veterans!

Adam

You are celebrated today, and you deserve it.  You really deserve more than just a day, more like a week, or even a month.  That's the least we as Americans should give thanks, for the service you have given, to keep us safe, and flourishing. 

Thank you for dedicating your time, livlihood, life, and family to keeping our American lifestyle in tact. 

Today, we cannot thank you enough.  We will make a feeble attempt, however:

I'm honored to be an American.  Honored to focus on keeping our mission and products American Made. 

Honored that your life choices have kept us, your fellow Americans safe, and provided an amazing life experience for us, and our families.

Thank You for your Service.

Edited by Adam

• 5 months later...

Adam this is simply great about veterans.I am helping friends who are veterans that just can't polish there

street rods any more.We  Clay bar,glaze,wax and give them detailer  and yes  it is ADAM'S  the only

product in my shop.I feel we can't do enough for them.See you at the Big Boy Toy Store In Reno

Gary Parhampost-1164-0-58432900-1397414324_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

You are celebrated today, and you deserve it.  You really deserve more than just a day, more like a week, or even a month.  That's the least we as Americans should give thanks, for the service you have given, to keep us safe, and flourishing. 

Thank you for dedicating your time, livlihood, life, and family to keeping our American lifestyle in tact. 

Today, we cannot thank you enough.  We will make a feeble attempt, however:

I'm honored to be an American.  Honored to focus on keeping our mission and products American Made. 

Honored that your life choices have kept us, your fellow Americans safe, and provided an amazing life experience for us, and our families.

Thank You for your Service.

Well said Adam. I agree 100%.

Richard