Customer Service 866.965.0400

Join Us In Chicago! Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals November 23 and 24.

Matt@Adams

Come Join Us In Chicago Next Week!

Not In The Chicago Area? No Problem, Just Book A Flight And Hotel :-)

Just Kidding, We Will Have Live Updates From The Event And We Promise To Show You All Of The Best Cars There On Facebook, Instagram, Twitter And Of Course Our Forum!

Click The Image For A Larger Link:

CHICAGO!.png

Edited by Matt@Adams

Need help? 

Dang.  I haven't been to Chicago since boot camp!  And Corvettes to boot! You guys have all the fun. Be sure and take a lot of pics for those of us whos babies are tucked in bed for the winter.   Have fun!

Dang! All those Yenkos!  They were made not far from where I live and back in the late 60's early 70's, if I wouldn't have got married, I was going to have one made.  Amazing cars. Unfortunately, there are a lot of replicas out now. It's hard to tell the real ones from the wanna be's.  Some amazing cars at that show.  Now I'm really jealous!  :(

I have my 69 oldsmobile W31 in the show. While the car was being shipped to the show the transport company had a cover on it and got all scratch up.Didnt know how I was going to fix this since I didnt have my flex and all my pads and polishs with me . So I went over by Nick while he was setting up the Adams display told him I didnt have my stuff to fix the problem and asked him if Adams sold anything that I can fix the scratches by hand He say not really but I can let you barrow my flex ,pads ,and products was floored and said ok. I would like to thank Nick and Adams for helping me in a pinch What a class act Adams is Thank you again Nick and Adams

Edited by FINISHING TOUCH

I have my 69 oldsmobile W31 in the show. While the car was being shipped to the show the transport company had a cover on it and got all scratch up.Didnt know how I was going to fix this since I didnt have my flex and all my pads and polishs with me . So I went over by Nick while he was setting up the Adams display told him I didnt have my stuff to fix the problem and asked him if Adams sold anything that I can fix the scratches by hand He say not really but I can let you barrow my flex ,pads ,and products was floored and said ok. I would like to thank Nick and Adams for helping me in a pinch What a class act Adams is Thank you again Nick and Adams

Glad to help Matt, your car looks FANTASTIC!

:2thumbs:

I just got back from the show (saturday). It was an awesome time, so many amazing quality cars. I had the pleasure of meeting Nick and engaging in some small talk. I could've easily spent all weekend there! I could've talked about detailing forever, its addicting!