Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Clear Polish - an old friend is making a return

Team Adam's

Question

(for a limited time) 

Those of you who have been around the Adam's Polishes line for awhile remember we had a product some years back called Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant. Unfortunately, it seemed to be a product that was ahead of its time, not selling as quickly as we had hoped and eventually it was discontinued. 

When it left, fans of this vinyl specific polish and protectant were disappointed to see it go. The formula is unique in that its perfect for lightly polishing clear protective films and gloss vinyl surfaces to remove light imperfections and leave behind a layer of protection to prevent yellowing and oxidation. 

Recently a company involved in the clear protective film industry asked us to do a production run for them of the product and we were happy to oblige. This left us with about 500 extra bottles, which we are now offering up for our customers. If the popularity proves to be there this is a product we may bring back into a regular production schedule. 

If you have a clear bra or gloss vinyl stripes/wrap on your car Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant is a must have! 

CLICK TO ORDER Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant

1012.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

18 answers to this question

I know of a few rides I could use this on!  Quick question tho and I hope you don't mind me asking but this will determine how many I order but what is the shelf life on this product?

Thank you!

I swear I wasn't stalking Adam's forum but I saw this right when you posted! B)

Edited by matts88yj

Quote from Dylan in the opening post: 

"The formula is unique in that its perfect for lightly polishing clear protective films and gloss vinyl surfaces to remove light imperfections and leave behind a layer of protection to prevent yellowing and oxidation."

The old bottle I have is still at least half full. It's still nice, thick, and creamy with no separation and seems to have held up very well. I believe it's at least four years old. It's stored on the shelf in my unheated garage with all the rest of my Adam's products.

Edited by BRZN

so this can be used on color vinyl stripes and graphics or just clear vinyl?

Clear or gloss finish vinyl... so the only thing to avoid in the wrap/accent stripe category is matte or other finishes similar to that. If its gloss vinyl or a clear protective film this product can be used.