Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shined up my Subaru

Diggerdan11

So I finally got around to do a nice detail on my Subaru just in time for Winter, we are suppose to get a few inches this weekend. I just recently had a new front bumper put on, new grill, and new hood scoop. I have been super busy and have not had a chance to polish her up since I bought her last year.

I did a 2 bucket wash, Clay, fixed a few minor scratches, FMP, QS, and Buttery Wax with the machine. I decided to go with buttery over American because i saved some time using the machine, and i did it in the sun. I also sealed the glass, used VRT on all the plastic, and shined up the tires (not pictured).

Enjoy:

IMG_1029_zps92bbfc52.jpg

IMG_1032_zps59bd1354.jpg

IMG_1031_zpsea4b59a8.jpg

Edited by Diggerdan11

So I finally got around to do a nice detail on my Subaru just in time for Winter, we are suppose to get a few inches this weekend. I just recently had a new front bumper put on, new grill, and new hood scoop. I have been super busy and have not had a chance to polish her up since I bought her last year.

I did a 2 bucket wash, Clay, fixed a few minor scratches, FMP, QS, and Buttery Wax with the machine. I decided to go with buttery over American because i saved some time using the machine, and i did it in the sun. I also sealed the glass, used VRT on all the plastic, and shined up the tires (not pictured).

Enjoy:

IMG_1029_zps92bbfc52.jpg

IMG_1032_zps59bd1354.jpg

IMG_1031_zpsea4b59a8.jpg

GOOOOOOOO DUCKS!