Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is there a 2014 Adam's calendar in the works?

Sorry guys. Not this year... we ended up having to practically give them away towards the end there b/c for all the excitement not enough people bought them. 

Was a cool little project, and like you guys I have one in my office hanging on the wall, but in the end it was one of those things (like apparel) that never seems to get the traction we think it will. 

Sorry guys. Not this year... we ended up having to practically give them away towards the end there b/c for all the excitement not enough people bought them. 

Was a cool little project, and like you guys I have one in my office hanging on the wall, but in the end it was one of those things (like apparel) that never seems to get the traction we think it will. 

Darn.  Everyone in the office loved seeing the variety of vehicles used in the calendar.   The TT Atomic Orange Vette talks to me every day and keeps whispering sweet nothings into my ear of getting TT's for the G8.  I have already answered back to it out loud when it was dead silent in the room.  I'm pretty sure that officially confirmed for everyone else that I'm crazy. :blink: