Customer Service 866.965.0400

In Search of Gilmour 64 oz Reservoir

07RS4

It is the 95HGFMR instead of the 95QGFMR.  I'm not paying $99 bones...all I need is the reservoir. 

Also, If anyone has the larger capacity reservoir and would like to sell it, let me know.  Or, if someone knows where I can get just the reservoir that would be awesome, thanks!

Good call brother!  I would assume the same thing, manufacturing wise, it makes the most sense to me.  I'm going to order one, and I'll report back...I can deal with $17 if it works :)

On setting "E" I always have to refill the dang thing during my wash and I'm trying to make it last for the whole wash.

Thanks again Mr. Smith :rolleyes:

Is that the correct length if I get the reservoir you suggested?

I simply followed the link from the Gilmour site to the replacement part for "95HG24 Siphon Tube for HG Poly Head" -- since you have a model 95HG. (It's 8.75" vs. 6.25" for the 95QG.)

It's better if it's too long (at least that's what I've been told).

I simply followed the link from the Gilmour site to the replacement part for "95HG24 Siphon Tube for HG Poly Head" -- since you have a model 95HG. (It's 8.75" vs. 6.25" for the 95QG.)

It's better if it's too long (at least that's what I've been told).

:explode:

I just realized, I will need a longer pick-up tube also...that should be rather easy to fabricate a new one.

Maybe the tube in the Hand Sprayer will fit the 95HG also. (Wait and see before ordering the replacement part? Even though it's a $2 part, S&H is gonna be a lot more, so no sense in wasting money if it turns out it wasn't needed.)

I'm presuming Gilmour would use the same threads for all of their wide-mouth bottles.

Amazon sells this: Gilmour Hand Sprayer 1/2-Gallon Capacity Teal/White 050P for $17.

If the threads don't fit, then return it.

I'll be returning it brother, it ain't even close :)

I guess I'll give a the folks at Gilmour a shout :rolleyes: