Customer Service 866.965.0400

So...There's a New Rinseless Wash and Paint Sealant Coming

SYMAWD

Question

These were teased on Facebook and now on the wholesale order page.  

Who's excited?

I'm a little concerned with price of the rinseless if the wholesale page is correct, but if the dilution ratios are good it could be just as well priced as the others on the market.

Ok, I'll ask the stupid question: What is the difference between a rinseless wash and a waterless wash?

Rinseless you use like the normal 2BM except there are no suds only a super slick solution.  Also, you usually use some sort of microfiber instead of a wash pad, but I'm sure Adam's will be releasing a video on how they recommend to do it.

F

Rinseless you use like the normal 2BM except there are no suds only a super slick solution.  Also, you usually use some sort of microfiber instead of a wash pad, but I'm sure Adam's will be releasing a video on how they recommend to do it.

Don't forget a Rinseless wash can be diluted to be a waterless wash and a clay lube. And some are pretty decent quick detailers too at a specific dilution. A Rinseless wash is a must have product for a weekend warrior or a production detailer.

F

Don't forget a Rinseless wash can be diluted to be a waterless wash and a clay lube. And some are pretty decent quick detailers too at a specific dilution. A Rinseless wash is a must have product for a weekend warrior or a production detailer.

agreed

Another sealant?  What can top QS?

Brother....just you wait....you have NO IDEA!!!

Would the rinseless increase the dwell time for the foam gun/cannon?

You're misunderstanding the process, and how rinseless wash works.  The foam cannon is not used in this method.  A rinseless wash is done on a lightly soiled car, not a FILTHY one, where foam cannon is needed.  When the product hits, and the video launches it will all make sense.  But it's a basic, 2-bucket method, wipe clean, and follow with detail spray. :)  SUPER SLICK.  SUPER SIMPLE.  It will blow your mind......

A rinseless wash is done on a lightly soiled car, not a FILTHY one, where foam cannon is needed.  When the product hits, and the video launches it will all make sense.  But it's a basic, 2-bucket method, wipe clean, and follow with detail spray. :)  SUPER SLICK.  SUPER SIMPLE.  It will blow your mind......

Sometimes I'll add rinseless to my normal 2BM for extra lubricity and it also acts as a mild water softener.  Hopefully that same principle can be applied with Adam's for when the car is filthy.

Plus for the really crazy like myself, you can add the rinseless into your normal Adam's car shampoo bucket.

The only one I've tried was ONR about a year ago, and I personally couldn't understand the hype, but that's blashphemy in the detail world.  It killed all the suds from the Adam's Shampoo.  I guess it was a little slicker.  I did a rinseless and it was cool, but I still prefer the 2 bucket and foam gun up until this point. 

It just so happens, I decided to give a competitors Waterless Wash a shot 2 days ago and it hasn't come in yet.  I got 32 gallons worth, for $39. 

Edited: I'm slow on the uptake.  I ordered a WW, not a rinseless like I thought. 

Edited by 07RS4

Sometimes I'll add rinseless to my normal 2BM for extra lubricity and it also acts as a mild water softener.  Hopefully that same principle can be applied with Adam's for when the car is filthy.

You didn't find that it killed your suds?  I did, but I may have added too much.  It's been a while.