Customer Service 866.965.0400

So...There's a New Rinseless Wash and Paint Sealant Coming

SYMAWD

Question

These were teased on Facebook and now on the wholesale order page.  

Who's excited?

I'm a little concerned with price of the rinseless if the wholesale page is correct, but if the dilution ratios are good it could be just as well priced as the others on the market.

Absolutely not.  A rinse less has many uses, but it specializes in the primary application.  The other uses are secondary, thus, it wasn't specifically designed for those applications, although it performs quite well.  The other specialized products perform those functions better.  For those looking to save costs, or store less products, the rinse less can provide more application possibilities, at less cost, with less bulk.  That being said, the rinse less can add utility to existing specialized products adding additional features/capabilities to those products.  Its going to be fun, no doubt.

Absolutely not.  A rinse less has many uses, but it specializes in the primary application.  The other uses are secondary, thus, it wasn't specifically designed for those applications, although it performs quite well.  The other specialized products perform those functions better.  For those looking to save costs, or store less products, the rinse less can provide more application possibilities, at less cost, with less bulk.  That being said, the rinse less can add utility to existing specialized products adding additional features/capabilities to those products.  Its going to be fun, no doubt.

Agreed a WW still has it's place IMO. 

I am betting they will be selling it in Chicago this weekend at the show.  I thought I might take the train over, but my wife tells me it is the Parade of Lights tomorrow and Michigan st will be shut down. and the trains may be loaded. She rained on my parade.  

I am betting they will be selling it in Chicago this weekend at the show.  I thought I might take the train over, but my wife tells me it is the Parade of Lights tomorrow and Michigan st will be shut down. and the trains may be loaded. She rained on my parade.  

To my undserstanding, none of the soon to be released products will be in Chicago.

I personally can't wait for these!  BOTH of the pictures Dylan posted...those products are NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

The only one I've tried was ONR about a year ago, and I personally couldn't understand the hype, but that's blashphemy in the detail world. It killed all the suds from the Adam's Shampoo. I guess it was a little slicker. I did a rinseless and it was cool, but I still prefer the 2 bucket and foam gun up until this point.

It just so happens, I decided to give a competitors Waterless Wash a shot 2 days ago and it hasn't come in yet. I got 32 gallons worth, for $39.

Edited: I'm slow on the uptake. I ordered a WW, not a rinseless like I thought.

I read that last night and thought " oh man I hope I didn't recommended the wrong product to Dave" lol. You got an incredible value. I can also say you will love Adams rinseless, but I can't tell you how I know ;)

I read that last night and thought " oh man I hope I didn't recommended the wrong product to Dave" lol. You got an incredible value. I can also say you will love Adams rinseless, but I can't tell you how I know ;)

After I typed that I went and looked at my order and was like, what am I talking about on the AF, haha. You got to be a tester? I hate you.

I just bought MSS.....my wife is really going to dislike Adams....must buy.

I am purely guessing but I suspect waterless wash and MSS to be replaced....since both are on sale.

Edited by Antv20