Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Rinseless Car Wash (discussion)

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Rinseless Car Wash Discussion and Question Thread: 

ADAM'S RINSELESS CAR WASH

• Wash Anywhere, Anytime, Without a Hose
  • High Tech Polymers Prevent Scratching and Swirl Marks
  • Highly Concentrated Formula 
  • Dilute Into A Spray Bottle To Make Waterless Wash

Sometimes washing your vehicles isn't easy. Weather, water restriction, or access to a hose can make keeping your ride clean almost impossible. Other times you just don't want to have to drag out a hose and go through an entire wash process. Luckily Adam's Rinseless Car Wash is a solution thats easy to use, safe, and can be used virtually anywhere at anytime!

Advanced lubricating polymers and emulsifiers allow Adam's Rinseless Car Wash to safely and effectively remove dirt, grime, and dust from your vehicle with nothing more than a bucket of clean water. The formula lifts contamination away from your delicate paint and encapsulates it allowing it to be wiped away without risk of scratches or swirls. Thanks to the highly concentrated formula just 2 ounces of Adam's Rinseless Wash, a couple quality microfiber towels, and 5 gallons of water is all you'll need to clean your entire car from top to bottom! 

Because there is no running water, hose, or need to rinse away soaps you can clean your car anywhere at anytime! Those cold winters in parts of the US make using a hose and bucket in your driveway not only uncomfortable, but dangerous. Use Adam's Rinseless Car Wash to clean your entire car in the comfort of your garage and never worry about a mess. Live in an apartment complex where a hose isn't easy to access? Just fill a 5 gallon bucket with water and wash your ride anywhere without fear of scratches or need for running water. Even if you live with water restrictions in the summer your vehicles can remain spotless the entire season without ever needing a hose.

What about the times you just need a quick touchup? Maybe your car is only lightly dusty and you need a solution to wipe it down. Adam's Rinseless Car Wash also makes a fantastic spray on waterless wash product! Simply dilute a few ounces with water in a spray bottle and you have a fantastic waterless washing solution, great for removing dust for a quick wipe down without swirl marks. 

Our highly concentrated formula can be used for up to sixteen rinseless washes or makes over 250 ounces of waterless washing spray making Adam's Rinseless Wash not only economical but friendly on the environment by utilizing less water and creating zero run off like a regular hose and bucket wash. 

110% guaranteed by Adam's industry leading satisfaction guarantee to be the best product of its kind we're sure you'll love Adam's Rinseless Car Wash and so will your cars.

Instructions for use: 

Adam's Rinseless Wash is a super concentrated multi-use cleaning chemical that can be used for both rinseless and waterless washing techniques. Safe for all exterior surfaces, this pleasantly scented liquid will have you washing your car safely with less water, faster than ever before. Guaranteed to be the finest waterless and rinseless washing product you've ever used! 

Instructions For Rinseless Washing
1. Prepare two 5 gallon buckets with clean water and grit guard bucket inserts.

Instructions For Waterless Washing
1. Mix approximately 1oz - 2oz of Adam's Rinseless Wash concentrate with 32oz of clean water in a spray bottle, shake well to mix. 

2. Spray mixture liberally onto the panel to be cleaned, saturating any dust, dirt, or contamination. 
3. Using an Adam's Waterless Wash towel wipe gently in a straight line from one end of the panel to the other. 
4. Flip or fold the towel to a fresh side and repeat until all cleaner has been removed from the surface. Use a separate, clean, dry towel to remove any streaks or excess residues. 
5. Repeat the process on each panel, completing the vehicle above the mid-door line first, then the lower sections, saving wheels till last. 

Edited by The Shine Doc

Waterless Wash is not the same as Rinseless Wash.2 ounces in 5 gallons = Rinseless Wash

Did say it wasn't Rinseless. I'm asking how you get 16 rinseless washes when your using 2oz per 5 gal as recommended.

The Waterless Wash is a very different dilution at 1 ounce in 16 ounces.

Where did you read this ratio?

"Adam's Rinseless Car Wash also makes a fantastic spray on waterless wash product! Simply dilute a few ounces with water in a spray bottle and you have a fantastic waterless washing solution, great for removing dust for a quick wipe down without swirl marks.

Our highly concentrated formula can be used for up to sixteen rinseless washes or makes over 250 ounces of waterless washing spray making Adam's Rinseless Wash not only economical but friendly on the environment by utilizing less water and creating zero run off like a regular hose and bucket wash.

Gary Dean didn't invent anything.  He's just the one to start the marketing hype.

As far as using this in the winter, I think it's even better then.  You can fill the bucket up with HOT water and do your wash.  Based on the reviews here and my experience with ONR, I would have no problem using it on a dirty winter car.

I already fill my bucket up with warm, not hot water.  I have a hose bib that has a hot and cold handle.  How do you go about washing the undercarriage with this stuff?  Just because your painted surface looks great, doesn't mean there isn't corrosion that is taking place on the underside due to lack of a thorough cleaning.  In the winter months, I spend more time addressing the underside than I do the outside surfaces.  Outside surfaces you see what has and hasn't been missed.  Where as the underside you have several areas where road debris accumulates.  That lip in the wheel wells, inside the bumpers, leaf springs, backside of rocker panels, etc.  I would say that in the summer months a good undercarriage wash is a necessity as well.  Not to the level of winter of course.  I just don't get the excitement behind the product and the benefits of washing in your garage in the winter months.  Unless the issues I mentioned above don't matter.

I already fill my bucket up with warm, not hot water.  I have a hose bib that has a hot and cold handle.  How do you go about washing the undercarriage with this stuff?  Just because your painted surface looks great, doesn't mean there isn't corrosion that is taking place on the underside due to lack of a thorough cleaning.  In the winter months, I spend more time addressing the underside than I do the outside surfaces.  Outside surfaces you see what has and hasn't been missed.  Where as the underside you have several areas where road debris accumulates.  That lip in the wheel wells, inside the bumpers, leaf springs, backside of rocker panels, etc.  I would say that in the summer months a good undercarriage wash is a necessity as well.  Not to the level of winter of course.  I just don't get the excitement behind the product and the benefits of washing in your garage in the winter months.  Unless the issues I mentioned above don't matter.

I have a pressure washer.  Get something like this just for the underside.

http://www.amazon.com/16-Undercarriage-Cleaner-4000-PSI/dp/B0065OYYQQ/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1385613013&sr=8-8&keywords=undercarriage+spray

I already have a pressure washer.  But I thought this stuff was to shorten the time to wash as well as save water.  And also eliminate having to drag the hose out.  I guess my thought is if you already have the hose out to wash the underside why not just do it the old fashioned way?  Not that the concept is a bad idea, I just don't see it working well in the winter months like it is being marketed. Just playing devils advocate.

Edited by LFairbanks

I already have a pressure washer. But I'am thought this stuff was to shorten the time to wash as well as save water. And also eliminate having to drag the hose out. I guess my thought is if you already have the hose out to wash the underside why not just do it the old fashioned way? Not that the concept is a bad idea, I just don't see it working well in the winter months like it is being marketed. Just playing devils advocate.

I really don't understand what you are saying here. You need the pressure washer to wash the undercarriage no matter what. The concept of a rinseless wash is to give you a way to clean your car in a shorter amount of time. Pressure washing the undercarriage (when needed) and then do a rinseless wash. It will be faster than doing a traditional wash plus your saving water.

And keep in mind, very few people live in a place where there's going to be heavy salt on the roads frequently, just FYI. I have never pressure washed the undercarriage of some of my cars, lol.

Chris, you have to be really careful about pressure washer undercarriages that aren't treated with a CPC, because they can push all the salt and crap into crevices and actually speed the process up.  I remember growing up in WNY, the worst thing you could do is bring your car into the warm garage over night, it would be a pile of rust in a few years, lol. 

That's what I've read anyway....

Edited by 07RS4

I really don't understand what you are saying here. You need the pressure washer to wash the undercarriage no matter what. The concept of a rinseless wash is to give you a way to clean your car in a shorter amount of time. Pressure washing the undercarriage (when needed) and then do a rinseless wash. It will be faster than doing a traditional wash plus your saving water.

And keep in mind, very few people live in a place where there's going to be heavy salt on the roads frequently, just FYI. I have never pressure washed the undercarriage of some of my cars, lol.

I guess I'am one of the few then, that every time I wash my car, especially in the winter, I wash the undercarriage.  I even notice in the summer months where I will occasionally will skip washing the underside and notice it is dirtier than what I would have expected from skipping one time.  

Chris, you have to be really careful about pressure washer undercarriages that aren't treated with a CPC, because they can push all the salt and crap into crevices and actually speed the process up.  I remember growing up in WNY, the worst thing you could do is bring your car into the warm garage over night, it would be a pile of rust in a few years, lol. 

That's what I've read anyway....

I can see where this would be an issue, as far as pushing the salt into other crevices.  But I focus on an area and run the hose or pressure washer in that area till the water runs clear.  In regards to bringing your car into a warm garage, and speeding up the corrosion process, I have heard this to be true if your car is loaded with salt and you bring it into the garage.  But not washing it well and then bringing it into the garage.  

I make my life easy by using the pay n' spray for knocking the undercarriage down... its nice, warm, spot free water at the place I go to. 

Blast the truck off, spend some time knocking all the 'crud' from the underside. Drive home and rinseless wash in the comfort of my garage. 

I make my life easy by using the pay n' spray for knocking the undercarriage down... its nice, warm, spot free water at the place I go to.

Blast the truck off, spend some time knocking all the 'crud' from the underside. Drive home and rinseless wash in the comfort of my garage.

I do it the very same way, our car wash is only 1/2 mile away......

Dylan

How dirty of a car will this work on?  I have a Black ZL1, and live in Pittsburgh and drive it daily.  Will it safely clean a car that's trashed with road salt and grime?  Currently, I wash it outside wearing cold water dive gloves(scuba gear) and then dry it in my semi-heated garage.  You know how easy it is to screw up black, but this would be much better if it will safely clear all the grit without scratching.  And why used double soft towels rather than the wash pads?  You input will be appreciated, as always.

Jim

Did say it wasn't Rinseless. I'm asking how you get 16 rinseless washes when your using 2oz per 5 gal as recommended.

Where did you read this ratio?

"Adam's Rinseless Car Wash also makes a fantastic spray on waterless wash product! Simply dilute a few ounces with water in a spray bottle and you have a fantastic waterless washing solution, great for removing dust for a quick wipe down without swirl marks.

Sorry, I misread your number of rinseless wash questions, but for the Waterless Wash dilution, here: 

But consider this... you were buying a gallon (128oz) of waterless wash, which is a ready to use product. 

The new stuff, (1) 16oz bottle can make you up to (16) 16oz bottles or 256oz of waterless wash so effectively a 16oz bottle (which ships cheaper than a gallon) can make you 2 gallons worth of the stuff its replacing. 

Can somebody can explain this? The solution for Waterless is 1oz of Rinseless + 16 oz of water, yet on a dirtier car it is somehow safer to use a solution of 2 oz of Rinseless + 640oz of water? I understand the towel saturation plays a part, but I also know that it is the lubricity that prevents inducing damage, and the Rinseless in the bucket is diluted twenty times more than the spray in the bottle. Logic says the more concentrated solution would be for dirtier surfaces? 

#overanalyzingisathemehere

Can somebody can explain this? The solution for Waterless is 1oz of Rinseless + 16 oz of water, yet on a dirtier car it is somehow safer to use a solution of 2 oz of Rinseless + 640oz of water? I understand the towel saturation plays a part, but I also know that it is the lubricity that prevents inducing damage, and the Rinseless in the bucket is diluted twenty times more than the spray in the bottle. Logic says the more concentrated solution would be for dirtier surfaces?

#overanalyzingisathemehere

Waterless wash is more concentrated to compensate for the lack of a fully saturated surface. A rinseless is safer because all the solution and the fully saturated towel encapsulate the dirt and lift it away. The lubrication of a rinseless is much greater than a waterless...

If you don't believe me try both for yourself and you will feel the difference and immediately know it's safer.

Something else to mention about the Rinseless Wash - I have several clients that have older cars (from 30+ to 100 years old) and they do not like to use a hose on them.  There are too many places for water to sit and become a rust issue, so the Rinseless Wash is PERFECT for those cases.  Also because I keep the RW mixed in a pump-up sprayer it is often used 'rinse' stronger cleaners (APC, etc.) from the wheels when doing those cars. 

I have also found my car seems to stay dust free for a longer period of time after a rinseless wash (believe it or not). I guess my theory is the process must create less static electricity than a traditional wash routine. Maybe there's something else to it but I have noticed it on my black garage queen just comparing the dust accumulation levels. Maybe I'm crazy...

I already have a pressure washer. But I thought this stuff was to shorten the time to wash as well as save water. And also eliminate having to drag the hose out. I guess my thought is if you already have the hose out to wash the underside why not just do it the old fashioned way? Not that the concept is a bad idea, I just don't see it working well in the winter months like it is being marketed. Just playing devils advocate.

Nothing works well for the undercarriage in the winter months except for running water (unless of course you can put the car on a lift, totally unnecessary for a daily driver), however for the other surfaces that we can see a rinse less wash is the most convenient. Like others have said: if you're worried about the undercarriage and cant run water during the cold then take it over to a coin-op place and spray it down.

The best part of a rinse less wash is it's super easy to maintain a cleaner car durning these annoying cold months. Once you get the hang of it and develop your own routine, you can do a sedan in 20m not including the quick prep and cleanup. (So probably 25-30m total time)

You're never going to combat the salt they lay down, but at least you know that 2 days of salt dust can easily be taken care of in 20m.

Just received 3 new products last night from Adams, Rinsless Wash, Liquid Sealant and the new Buttery Wax.  Will be trying out the rinseless tonight if possible.  Always exciting to smell the new products.

FYI for those who don't yet have these, the new Rinseless Wash smells great, like blueberries/lemon lime, I think.  The buttery smells the same, like banana pudding, and the new liquid sealant doesn't have a smell, really.  Sort of chemical-like, similar to the previous machine super sealant.

I was able to squeeze out one last 2 bucket wash before we froze over this week & I decided to put about .5-1oz of Adam's rinseless wash in my wash bucket with my shampoo and it was the slickest, slipperiest, lubricious car soap EVER.  I will continue to use this when my truck gets filthy.