Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Rinseless Car Wash (discussion)

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Rinseless Car Wash Discussion and Question Thread: 

ADAM'S RINSELESS CAR WASH

• Wash Anywhere, Anytime, Without a Hose
  • High Tech Polymers Prevent Scratching and Swirl Marks
  • Highly Concentrated Formula 
  • Dilute Into A Spray Bottle To Make Waterless Wash

Sometimes washing your vehicles isn't easy. Weather, water restriction, or access to a hose can make keeping your ride clean almost impossible. Other times you just don't want to have to drag out a hose and go through an entire wash process. Luckily Adam's Rinseless Car Wash is a solution thats easy to use, safe, and can be used virtually anywhere at anytime!

Advanced lubricating polymers and emulsifiers allow Adam's Rinseless Car Wash to safely and effectively remove dirt, grime, and dust from your vehicle with nothing more than a bucket of clean water. The formula lifts contamination away from your delicate paint and encapsulates it allowing it to be wiped away without risk of scratches or swirls. Thanks to the highly concentrated formula just 2 ounces of Adam's Rinseless Wash, a couple quality microfiber towels, and 5 gallons of water is all you'll need to clean your entire car from top to bottom! 

Because there is no running water, hose, or need to rinse away soaps you can clean your car anywhere at anytime! Those cold winters in parts of the US make using a hose and bucket in your driveway not only uncomfortable, but dangerous. Use Adam's Rinseless Car Wash to clean your entire car in the comfort of your garage and never worry about a mess. Live in an apartment complex where a hose isn't easy to access? Just fill a 5 gallon bucket with water and wash your ride anywhere without fear of scratches or need for running water. Even if you live with water restrictions in the summer your vehicles can remain spotless the entire season without ever needing a hose.

What about the times you just need a quick touchup? Maybe your car is only lightly dusty and you need a solution to wipe it down. Adam's Rinseless Car Wash also makes a fantastic spray on waterless wash product! Simply dilute a few ounces with water in a spray bottle and you have a fantastic waterless washing solution, great for removing dust for a quick wipe down without swirl marks. 

Our highly concentrated formula can be used for up to sixteen rinseless washes or makes over 250 ounces of waterless washing spray making Adam's Rinseless Wash not only economical but friendly on the environment by utilizing less water and creating zero run off like a regular hose and bucket wash. 

110% guaranteed by Adam's industry leading satisfaction guarantee to be the best product of its kind we're sure you'll love Adam's Rinseless Car Wash and so will your cars.

Instructions for use: 

Adam's Rinseless Wash is a super concentrated multi-use cleaning chemical that can be used for both rinseless and waterless washing techniques. Safe for all exterior surfaces, this pleasantly scented liquid will have you washing your car safely with less water, faster than ever before. Guaranteed to be the finest waterless and rinseless washing product you've ever used! 

Instructions For Rinseless Washing
1. Prepare two 5 gallon buckets with clean water and grit guard bucket inserts.

Instructions For Waterless Washing
1. Mix approximately 1oz - 2oz of Adam's Rinseless Wash concentrate with 32oz of clean water in a spray bottle, shake well to mix. 

2. Spray mixture liberally onto the panel to be cleaned, saturating any dust, dirt, or contamination. 
3. Using an Adam's Waterless Wash towel wipe gently in a straight line from one end of the panel to the other. 
4. Flip or fold the towel to a fresh side and repeat until all cleaner has been removed from the surface. Use a separate, clean, dry towel to remove any streaks or excess residues. 
5. Repeat the process on each panel, completing the vehicle above the mid-door line first, then the lower sections, saving wheels till last. 

Edited by The Shine Doc

Would using my single soft towels with the Rinseless wash be ok? I will use my Borderless blues to dry it off. I really dont use my single softs anymore so I thought I would see what everyone thinks! Thanks! Al

I would switch and use the borderless blues to wash and the single-softs to dry.

I saw a few posts up that the ok was given for following up rinseless wash with detail spray. Im curious if anyone has actually tried that though? 

I have to admit Im still a bit skeptical each time i use this. I see a lot of dirt come off with my wet towel and still see a bit come off with my dry towel but not much. I think I would be worried if I come across a cranny I missed and catch some dirt wouldn't I inadvertently grind the dirt into the paint?

Edited by GaresTaylan

I do it very often.  However - I rarely have dirt on my drying towel.  If I do I toss it in the hamper and clean the area again with Rinseless.  It's completely clean before I use Detail Spray.

This.  If your car is pretty well hammered you can make another wipe with a fresh soaked towel on the same panel, before drying.  I've had to do 2 passes over a panel if the car is well soiled.  As well, before finishing the panel, be sure to stick the edge of the towel inside the body crevices/cracks, thats where most of the dirt you may miss will hide.

If you're worried about stray particles, after finishing the section with your soaked towel, give a few spritzes of diluted Rinseless at QD ratio (1:16) and use it as a drying/lubrication aid when you dry your panel.