Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant (discussion)

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant Discussion Thread: 

1014.jpg

ADAM'S LIQUID PAINT SEALANT

• Our Most Durable Polymer Protection Ever
  • Apply By Machine or By Hand Easily
  • Incredibly Reflective Shine and Lasting Protection
  • Sets Up Fast And Applies Easily

At Adam's we're always working on improving our products and a large part of that improvement process is listening to feedback from our customers. The development of Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant is another example of our team taking customer input and making improvements to our product line. 

Customers told us they wanted a product that didn't require long cure times and could be applied by hand for the times they didn't want to pull out their machine polisher and pads to apply protection. Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant delivers on both points!

APPLY BY MACHINE OR BY HAND - still color coordinated to the Adam's Machine Sealant and Waxing Pads, Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant goes on quickly and easily using your Flex, Cyclo, Porter Cable or any similar detailing machine. For those not working with a machine the new formula goes on just as easily by hand, using one of our soft foam or microfiber applicator pads. The formula spreads evenly and easily, sets up quickly, and the residues remove easier than ever. 

NO MORE LONG CURE TIMES - our previous generation product required 30 or more minutes to setup and wasn't ready to be topped with other products for at least a day. Now, with Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant, you can apply and remove the product as fast as it hazes up and layer immediately for additional protection and stunning results. Now you can apply our most durable product in a matter of minutes, not days! 

The acrylic polymer formulation provides some of our most durable protection to date, withstanding the harshest seasons and harshest detergents better than any product we've offered before. The benefits don't stop with the longevity alone... independent testing had customers raving about the gloss and rich, rock hard, shine left behind by Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant. 

Backed with Adam's 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, we're sure you'll find that Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant will be your new 'go-to' product for keeping your paint protected and looking its best! 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Okay i love the performance of machine super sealant, and it last a good 4-6 months, but can you pleae explain how this liquid can be MORE DURABLE?

It is supposed to last 6-8months? if so i am picking this up today!

Don't take "LIQUID" too literally... its thinner than MSS, but not as thin as BG

Also, the chemistry of protective products really doesn't hold true with 'thicker lasts longer' if it were that simple we'd just make a sealant that was a thicker consistency. The formulation, use of acrylics and polymers, etc make this a more durable product. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Quick Sealant will definitely stay... its a unique product that has its own benefits. 

Liquid Paint Sealant will replace Machine Super Sealant. 

I would say the durability is better with LPS, though QS isn't far behind. The big edge goes to LPS in the appearance department. Where QS doesn't really have any noticeable impact on gloss, LPS makes things look REALLY good. 

The testers that were on this program begged for more of it after the initial tests b/c of how it looked. I think Chase @ Insane Paint had a coronary when he finished using it the first time :)

I actually prefer this

Quick Sealant will definitely stay... its a unique product that has its own benefits. 

Liquid Paint Sealant will replace Machine Super Sealant. 

I would say the durability is better with LPS, though QS isn't far behind. The big edge goes to LPS in the appearance department. Where QS doesn't really have any noticeable impact on gloss, LPS makes things look REALLY good. 

The testers that were on this program begged for more of it after the initial tests b/c of how it looked. I think Chase @ Insane Paint had a coronary when he finished using it the first time :)

I can vouch for that... I've been dying to get this stuff back on my shelf!  Easy on/off, quick cure time, and CRAZY Awesome water beading!

DSC_0995_zps3cb9d597.jpg

DSC_0994_zps6982eab2.jpg

These pics are post extreme hot summer. It's still holding up like a champ!

What's the smell of this? I liked the smell of the MSS, but ended up giving the bottle to a friend since it was just so hard to use. I'm currently topping Klasse AIO with Americana because it's easy to use (acrylic formula as well). But, the stuff really has a chemical smell behind it. I might pick this up next order, interested in the testers chiming in.

This stuff is another win for Adam's Polishes. I was lucky enough to try some out on a black X3 and achieved awesome results for protection throughout the end of the summer and all the way through the rainy fall season here in Connecticut and it's still going strong.

The ease of application sets it off in my book. Laying it down by machine then swapping to an applicator to get everything covered properly. And no cure time........WINNING! That just means we all can move on to 'Face Melting' status that much quicker.

Like Ryan said, I can't wait to get this back in my arsenal. You guys are going to love it!

Edited by JBlack151

I would really recommend you look at the thread that was posted before this on in the sales and promotions section..... just sayin' ;)

Oh yea i saw it, making an order once i get off work haha  :banana:

Quick question.. if i want to pay with two debit cards how do i go about that?

I want to put the metro master blaster on one and sealant on another.. I really wish the MF pads were in stock

Black Licorice scent on this one. 

Because thats a love it or hate it scent, we went light. Its not terribly over powering, but if you like that smell its just enough to be pleasant. 

Okay thanks Dylan. will it still show up on my account online or not?

I had the veeeeeeeerrrrrry great pleasure of testing this product.  Dylan knows I'm honest about things.  If there's something I don't like, I'll say it......

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA CRAP YOUR PANTS WHEN YOU USE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So easy to go on.  So easy to take of.  And it is purely.....110%.....the most absolutely.....slippery & shiny stuff I've used to date!!!!!  ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!  What you feel under the towel, will blow your freaking mind.  Carry on.......

Saw on facebook, watched the vid.  Love the fact that there isnt any cure time and the ease of application.  I know the only reason I used machine super WAX for the first time this summer was because I left it in the shop.  Ive had the bottle for 3 years because being a daily driver I couldnt let it cure or had time to do it.  I am in the "no product left behind" act, so I will have to use MSW up before getting this.

Edited by fortplainman

I had the veeeeeeeerrrrrry great pleasure of testing this product.  Dylan knows I'm honest about things.  If there's something I don't like, I'll say it......

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA CRAP YOUR PANTS WHEN YOU USE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So easy to go on.  So easy to take of.  And it is purely.....110%.....the most absolutely.....slippery & shiny stuff I've used to date!!!!!  ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!  What you feel under the towel, will blow your freaking mind.  Carry on.......

So.....   Do you like it or not?