Customer Service 866.965.0400

My washes with Adam's Rinseless Wash

mc2hill

Question

I used Adam's Rinseless Wash twice a few weekend's ago - once for an 'inside' wash before a correction, and once for the maintenance wash on our cars.

On the Saturday I washed a Corvette in the owners garage (due to the poor weather outside).  I followed that up with an IPA wipe down, then polished the car.

On the Sunday I washed both our car and truck with a single mixture of Rinseless wash.  I mixed 1 oz in 2 1/2 gallons of water and started on my truck.  The truck was washed in the full sun, air temp about 75 degrees.  The 'panel wash' method worked great for this - no streaking or residue.

My wash order (mitt is 'cleaned' in the rinse bucket and 'reloaded' in the wash bucket after step)  

1. roof, splitting it in halves - back of roof & rear window, flip mitt, front of roof & windshield
  2. other side of roof  
  3. doors on one side - front door, top to bottom, flip mitt, other door top to bottom
  4. trunk/rear quarter - half of trunk  and one quarter, flip mitt, other side
  5. doors on other side
  6. front end - half of hood & one quarter, flip mitt, other side

My wash technique

• Pre-treat areas with Adam's Rinseless Wash pre-mixed in a 1/2 gallon pump-up sprayer

RL-Flo-Master-Half-Gallon-Hand-Held-Spra

• Dunk a premium MF towel in the wash solution and wring it out - I dunk and wring several times until the towel is completely wet.  (I use a quality MF from Detailer's Domain for this)
  • Do the same with the wash mitt
  • Load up the wash mitt and clean the first panel (see above for order)
  • Wipe cleaned panel with damp MF towel from first step
  • Spritz DS on panel
  • Dry with Adam's Waterless Wash towel
  • Clean mitt in rinse bucket
  • wring out damp towel
  • load mitt in wash bucket and on to the next panel

I use a 'dreadlock' mitt to do the washing, and used a bug sponge to clean the front of the truck:

Rinselesswash001_zps070c5d1e.jpg

Here is the rinse bucket after doing the truck:

Rinselesswash003_zps4a1484b5.jpg

And here is how much wash solution was left after doing the truck:

Rinselesswash004_zpsbb7b44b4.jpg

I emptied the rinse bucket (actually had to spray it with some APC to remove the 'ring'), refilled it to just above the Grit Guard, flipped the damp towel & WW towel to the other side, and got started with the car.

This is what remained after washing both cars:

Rinselesswash005_zpsa7dfa086.jpg

I used a small wheel brush with this leftover solution to wash the wheels of both cars (rims only, not the tires).  I start on the rear (drum brakes on both) then do the fronts.

So this is my method. feel free to ask questions.

4 answers to this question

I look forward to using the Adam's rinseless product.

Your rinseless process is similar to mine.

I use multiple microfiber mitts (pile type not the chenile) and break down the wash areas similarly as well except I do the lower sides of doors with a separate mitt (upper half of doors with one mitt, lower half with another mitt) but end up using around 6 to 8 mitts.

I do use the spent rinseless on wheels but have a rinseless tire cleaner if necessary.

Edited by Bunky