Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camouflage Wrap A4

Synergy

A few weeks back, my girlfriend Danielle fell in love with my buddies Audi R8 that was recently wrapped in camouflage. I've always brought up how I wanted to do that to one of my cars and of course it rubbed off on her. Pic of her and the R8 below! Notice the camo Jordan's...

IMG_6436-1.jpg

Soooooo last week I told my girlfriend Danielle I was taking her Audi A4 to get get an HID kit installed at Elite Motorsports. I made up some BS excuse that the wire harness blew out where she had no headlights and couldn't drive the car until we got the part replaced. In reality, the mad scientists at Phenomenal Vinyl were putting in some work to make this project come together! They wrapped the majority of the car in camouflage, the roof gloss black and powder coated the wheels black with white center pieces. Long story short, they did a PHENOMENAL job! Huge thanks to everyone who was involved with this surprise for Dani! Stay tuned for a short video showing her reaction when she first saw the car. Pictures for now...

IMG_6482-1.jpg

IMG_6474-1.jpg

IMG_6465-1.jpg

IMG_6472-2.jpg

IMG_6456-1.jpg

IMG_6452-2.jpg

IMG_6484-1.jpg