Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Maryand

91GSP

Welcome Lisa! Ever head to Ocean City in May or October for the Cruise In? We've gone to the last 10 or so and are raring and ready to go this May. Glad to have you here.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Welcome Lisa! Ever head to Ocean City in May or October for the Cruise In? We've gone to the last 10 or so and are raring and ready to go this May. Glad to have you here.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks Rich!!! I go to OC in May and October. My club has a Mustang show on 64th Street this May. I love cruisin' with all the awesome cars down there. Love to see all those old cars. I hang out at the Ice Cream Castle/Hooters when I'm down there. This past year was the first year my GSP stang was down OC. Looking forward to this years shows.

I'll have to look for you! We couldn't get near Hooters last year. It was insane! I doubt that this year will be any different. We were ticked though because we were staying at the Holiday Inn Suites and had a great room on the end to watch the cars cruise at night. Only thing was that the cops blocked the road three streets down from us and not one car came up our way. This year we're back at the Dunes. Can't come soon enough.

I was looking at the ocean but you can see the street in back of me.

000_1152-1.jpg

Here's my pics from last year

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/carlover51/ocean%20city%202008/

I'll have to look for you! We couldn't get near Hooters last year. It was insane! I doubt that this year will be any different. We were ticked though because we were staying at the Holiday Inn Suites and had a great room on the end to watch the cars cruise at night. Only thing was that the cops blocked the road three streets down from us and not one car came up our way. This year we're back at the Dunes. Can't come soon enough.

I was looking at the ocean but you can see the street in back of me.

000_1152-1.jpg

Here's my pics from last year

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd33/carlover51/ocean%20city%202008/

Nice Pics Rich. The condo I stay at is by Hooters. I can just sit on the sidewalk and check the cars out going by. That's so neat. Looking forward to OC in May. My stang is very noticeably so if you see me say Hi.

:welcomebanner: Lisa! Where in Harford County?

The wife and I lived in Fallston for many, many years before retiring to Ft. Myers in '07.

Rich

Thanks Rich! I lived in Bel Air for sometime and moved to Darlington several years ago. Bel Air got to congested for me. Love the open land and horse farms. What a beautiful site.