Customer Service 866.965.0400

Same towel for waxes and sealents?

Mirrorlike

Question

13 answers to this question

Welcome to the forums!

Can you use the same towel for both? As long as it isn't too dirty or used up from doing the first part, then sure. However, you're going to end up buying more microfibers soon enough, so you might as well get them now and start off the right way. It's much nicer having multiple towels to pick from as opposed to worrying if your one towel will work out. Single or Double Softs will both work great for sealant/wax removal! 

The key is to always buff with CLEAN microfiber.  You can, therefore, NEVER have too much microfiber.  (I use ~2 towels for EACH of the sealing and waxing processes.)  

When it comes to microfiber, buy early and buy often!

Thanks! Ok, sounds good to me! Whats the difference between the two? One side is soft and the other isn't while the double soft is on both sides?

Both are soft and usable on two sides.  The double-softs are simply twice as thick and plush.

Edited by Norton

the new "blue towels" are also shown as being good for rinse-less wash.  I picked up 4 this morning and a gallon of rinse-less.  My traditional wash this weekend was no fun because it was cold and windy so rinse-less in the garage this winter is going to be a must. 

I find myself using at least 7-10 singles or doubles when I wax and or polish. Might be over kill but I would rather have the cleanest surface removing all residues instead small leftover particles.

the new "blue towels" are also shown as being good for rinse-less wash. I picked up 4 this morning and a gallon of rinse-less. My traditional wash this weekend was no fun because it was cold and windy so rinse-less in the garage this winter is going to be a must.

How did you get a gallon of the rinseless?