Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

very good thought, but im going to assume only giveaways, as to help out others with stuff they need that you don't necessarily 

i kno I understand that. Im going to be giving items away on here soon. but I was wondering for trades because I have an unopened jumbo wash mitt, looking to trade for an unopened standard wash mitt. Some people prefer different sizes and I love the standard soo much better. If I can fulfill my need and in return someone gets what they need its a win win for everybody. 

i kno I understand that. Im going to be giving items away on here soon. but I was wondering for trades because I have an unopened jumbo wash mitt, looking to trade for an unopened standard wash mitt. Some people prefer different sizes and I love the standard soo much better. If I can fulfill my need and in return someone gets what they need its a win win for everybody. 

I wouldn't mind having an unopened jumbo wash mitt.  I don't have a standard wash mitt though.  Would be willing to pay for shipping if you want me to take it off your hands.

I have a bottle of MSS, about 3/4 full, I'm willing to let go.

First to PM me will get it. I can't promise a quick delivery as I live at one location and my detailing supplies are at another location. If I get someone that wants it and PMs me before Monday afternoon I should be able to get it shipped Monday night.

Edited by egott_91

I have..

Machine SuperWax - nearly full

SSR - nearly full

SHR - nearly full

Buttery Wax (old formula) 3/4 full

Glass sealant - 1/4 left

First PM will get it all.  May take about a week to get it mailed out.  

• 1 month later...

Got a full set of older pads. Want to upgrade to the microfiber. Figured I would throw my set up here. Polishes are pretty much full. Mainly used these on motorcycles so not much polish was used. Prefer to get rid of it as a set. If you interested please Let me know. Black sealant pad is brand new. Had a extra one laying around. Please PM me if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Throwing out a feeler out there if anyone needs:

- I have some extra spray heads (2) that I can part with, black sprayer, newest style, non-rubberized trigger.  PM me if you need one I can double check my shelf for what I have (SPOKEN FOR TO NORTON)

I am also looking for the following:

Thanks ArmyAcadia09 for my parcel!

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby --- I will probably have a waterless wash jug (new style) available in about a month or so based on current usage.  I will probably forget but please send me a PM in about a month.