Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone.  I have the following items available here (cost is only shipping, unless you feel generous ;)  )  All items are new and never been used.

1 32 oz sprayer head

1 16 oz sprayer head

1 Adam's funnel

1 Adam's grit guard

4 self cleaning Adam's nozzle bottle top replacements

(the white lid is not included) ;)

post-11488-0-57427600-1399175068_thumb.jpg

Edited by mtnbiker326

• 2 weeks later...

Free to a good home you pay actual cost of shipping: several wheel/tire brushes.

*Daytona Speedmaster Pro wheel brush

*Mothers wheel brush

* (2) random wheel and tire brushes bought from Target.

I'd ESTIMATE the cost of shipping to be $5-$8 in a small box I have at home. All in good shape, just don't use them anymore. But....when you get them you have to perform a random act of kindness to a stranger/someone in need. :)

post-6588-0-00315400-1400614131_thumb.jpg

Free to a good home you pay actual cost of shipping: several wheel/tire brushes.

*Daytona Speedmaster Pro wheel brush

*Mothers wheel brush

* (2) random wheel and tire brushes bought from Target.

I'd ESTIMATE the cost of shipping to be $5-$8 in a small box I have at home. All in good shape, just don't use them anymore. But....when you get them you have to perform a random act of kindness to a stranger/someone in need. :)

ill take those off your hands sir

Eric @ Thompson Racing sells an awesome Boar's Hair Wheel Brush made by wheel woolies that is fantastic, seeing as how the old Boulder Blondes aren't stocked anymore.  I picked up one from him on my last order and love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a bottle of Buttery the new formula.  Used it once.

Looking to trade for any of the following items

Revive Polish

Quick Sealant

Leather & Interior Conditioner

Edited by The Guz

Sorry for the delay, I've been swamped lately. The Mothers wheel brush is almost "too soft" for my wheels if that makes sense. PM me your address and I'll try to get this out to you Monday.

I have one of those brushes.  I use it at the end of a Rinseless wash on the wheels (and sometimes the tires), if I do not do a 'full' cleaning on the wheels.  It is soft enough to remove light dusting on the wheels.

Collection of wheel/tire brushes still available! Someone send me like $5, even if it's in fast food coupons........my OCD is driving me crazy just having these in my trunk instead of properly stored with the rest of supplies!!!