Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

Collection of wheel/tire brushes still available! Someone send me like $5, even if it's in fast food coupons........my OCD is driving me crazy just having these in my trunk instead of properly stored with the rest of supplies!!!

Ed, I'll take 'em. PM sent.

Have an unused bottle of Green Wheel Cleaner.  I will include the sprayer.  Looking to trade it for either of these.  PM me.

Quick Sealant

Leather & Interior Conditioner

Deep Wheel Cleaner

Detail Spray New Version

This thread belongs in the Garage Sale Forum as well. We're not trading in this thread, it's for paying it forward.  Let's move it son.  Thanks.

Inspired by some of our generous members who have products they don't want to sell, but would happily give to someone else this thread is the official place to post up product(s) you either don't need or have too much of and would like someone else to make use of. Maybe you have some stained towels that still work, but you don't need. How about that set of Generation 2 pads you never got around to using again after you got the Gen 4 set? Maybe you were doing some late night boozing and online shopping and bought 10 cases of old Buttery Wax the night before the new formula came out.

From time to time we all have a product we don't use or won't use before its starting to age. Heres your chance to hook up a fellow member of AF and earn some karma points at the same time.

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE -

1. Nothing here can be FOR SALE. You are allowed to offer up Adam's products (including chemicals) here free of charge just to show kindness to your fellow Adam's Junkies.
  2. Products must be in working or usable order. A bottle of dried up Swirl & Haze Remover thats only got about 2oz left isn't useful. Offer up items you truly think someone can use.
  3. You may ask them to cover shipping. Sure... its fine to ask. The truly saintly among you can offer to ship it for free as well. You never know... kindnesses like that might come back to you in the future.
  4. Only Adam's products please. Sure we know you want to give away that bottle of the other guys stuff, but this isn't the place to do that.
  5. Be fair. Don't skip people who take you up on your offers, and don't claim offers if you don't really have a use for the items.

Enjoy guys. I know theres already some members here who have things to pay forward, hopefully this becomes a great thread for members to give new life to products that might have otherwise been discarded or unused!

For anyone claiming an offered up item or items here... remember that the standard Adam's warranty is non-transferrable, so anything you claim can't be returned or exchanged if you decide you don't want it, so make sure its something you truly want before you take anyone up on an offer.

REFRESHER.  No selling, no trading.  And only ADAM's.

This thread belongs in the Garage Sale Forum as well. We're not trading in this thread, it's for paying it forward.  Let's move it son.  Thanks.

Rich I moved this to the Garage Sale Forum.  Feel free to remove it from here.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have an empty DWC bottle to spare? I have a spray head already. My last one came in the order deformed, and id rather refill it from a gallon once it's empty as opposed to buying another 16 oz.

Thanks and let me know!

Anyone have an empty DWC bottle to spare? I have a spray head already. My last one came in the order deformed, and id rather refill it from a gallon once it's empty as opposed to buying another 16 oz.

Thanks and let me know!

I'm sure if you let Adam's know they'll be happy to send  you a new one.  Give them a call first.  Then if they can't help you, ask your question in the Garage Sale Forum.  :2thumbs:

Hey Bobby thanks, let me know!

And Rich, thanks for the suggestion, I'm not too up in arms about it so its not terribly a big deal to call Adam's HQ right now, I know they are HELLA BUSY with the transition and new shipment centers, etc, so I'm trying to cut them some slack if I can for the time being :)

• 1 month later...

30 oz. Super V.R.T.

8 oz. Revive

10 oz. Shampoo

50-70% Metal Polish 1& 2

50% Glass Sealant

A gallon pump

Misc microfiber towels used to package this box

- FREE (you need to cover $25 shipping cost

gone to Timmy8784

Edited by gdwenger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the following.  Asking for shipping costs.  PM for an exact quote.  I will ship these items within the lower 48.

2 Green Wheel Cleaner

1 Revive Polish

1 Tire Shine

1 Leather and Interior Cleaner

Leather and Interior Cleaner is brand new and unused.

Both bottle of Green Wheel Cleaner are brand new and unused.

IMG_21482.JPG

IMG_21473.JPG

IMG_21462.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have an unused bottle of revive polish.  Will ship within the lower 48.  You need to cover shipping costs.  Should be around $15.  PM me and I can get an even more accurate shipping quote.

I also have a bottle of rinselss wash.   It is unused and I will ship within the lower 48.  You need to cover shipping.  Should be around $15.  PM me and I can get an even more accurate shipping quote.

post-11565-0-55989700-1417915408_thumb.jpg

post-11565-0-21062200-1417980452_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Guz