Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

Lets be sure to remember the spirit of this thread everyone -

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE -

1. Nothing here can be FOR SALE. You are allowed to offer up Adam's products (including chemicals) here free of charge just to show kindness to your fellow Adam's Junkies.
  2. Products must be in working or usable order. A bottle of dried up Swirl & Haze Remover thats only got about 2oz left isn't useful. Offer up items you truly think someone can use.
  3. You may ask them to cover shipping. Sure... its fine to ask. The truly saintly among you can offer to ship it for free as well. You never know... kindnesses like that might come back to you in the future.
  4. Only Adam's products please. Sure we know you want to give away that bottle of the other guys stuff, but this isn't the place to do that.
  5. Be fair. Don't skip people who take you up on your offers, and don't claim offers if you don't really have a use for the items.

I removed a couple of posts where there was clearly a markup. Also FWIW - up to 3 16oz bottles will typically fit in a medium regional flat rate box via the USPS. Shipping for those is $12.65 at the current rate. They even provide the box for free if you need it so if you're asking for shipping that might be the most reasonable way to go. 

http://postcalc.usps.com/default.aspx

Edited by The Shine Doc

Have an unused bottle of revive polish.  Will ship within the lower 48.  You need to cover shipping costs.  Should be around $15.  PM me and I can get an even more accurate shipping quote.

Still have a bottle of Revive Hand Polish that is unused. 

Thanks Dylan for pointing that out. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have some empty bottles of APC if anyone is looking for some.  2 have the old foaming sprayers and 2 have the black sprayers.  All I ask is for the requestor to cover shipping.  Should not be that much since it will be via USPS.

post-11565-0-46250800-1425191119_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Guz

I have some empty bottles of APC if anyone is looking for some.  2 have the old foaming sprayers and 2 have the black sprayers.  All I ask is for the requestor to cover shipping.  Should not be that much since it will be via USPS.

PM sent.

Bottles with the foaming sprayers are gone.  The 2 bottles with the black sprayers are still available. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still have one empty bottle of APC left.  It's the last one on the right in this photo. 

post-11565-0-84330600-1427005885_thumb.jpg