Customer Service 866.965.0400

Automotive Sound Deadening, and Thermal Insulation

crazycody93

While doing some research on sound deadening for my pickup, I was looking into the brand Second Skin, and found that they're products are made in the USA!

Any of the Car audio forums, are usually very pleased with their products, and they have some good information on the products. I figured anyone looking to make their Daily driver that much nicer can look here!

http://store.secondskinaudio.com/

Good stuff.  I'll make note of that since I'm going to start a tub off restoration here on one of my vehicles.  I was going to look into Lizard Skin's lineup but they don't clearly state that their product is made in the USA.  I'll have to inquire about that but the Second Skin products look promising.

Good stuff.  I'll make note of that since I'm going to start a tub off restoration here on one of my vehicles.  I was going to look into Lizard Skin's lineup but they don't clearly state that their product is made in the USA.  I'll have to inquire about that but the Second Skin products look promising.

Funny that you mention that, this search was inspired by the lizard skin my dad has that was left over from a friend of ours, that we used since we had it. So far we're pretty happy with it, but the next project we took a little different approach to that i think will work better then our first trial

Just curious but with the Lizard Skin stuff does it say anywhere on the container that it's made in the USA?  I'll have all of the body parts off of the vehicle so I figured while it's all apart, can't hurt to apply some thermal and sound deadening products.  I'll probably still hear a combination of wind, engine and tire noise of some varying levels :)

Just curious but with the Lizard Skin stuff does it say anywhere on the container that it's made in the USA?  I'll have all of the body parts off of the vehicle so I figured while it's all apart, can't hurt to apply some thermal and sound deadening products.  I'll probably still hear a combination of wind, engine and tire noise of some varying levels :)

I'll have to take a look and find out if says where it's made on the container