Customer Service 866.965.0400

The towels! There are all gone!

I still don't understand the purpose of the new blue and silk lines towels

What do they do the the single or double can't?

Occasionally in the past when there were towel shortages, Adams would get different but similar towels from suppliers to replace them temporarily. I have some Blue Great "White" Drying Towels. Work great and didn't cost as much as the GW's.

They're plush towels so they can be used for any of the tasks that the singles or doubles can, just different designs and colors. If the edgless style of the blue or the short fiber style of the silver take off in popularity we'll make them permanent additions.

It's good to have variety. Some people like to have different colors or styles for different uses. (OCD)

I'm willing to bet that most of us here have too many MF towels for our own good, but you can never seem to have enough.

Variety is good.

I use different towels for different things.  The new blue ones will be dedicated to rinse less wash only.  Easy to keep track of and helps my OCD out... ha 

Yep: I use green towels (a few different weights) for my whole rinse less wash routine.

Makes everything easier to remember and easier to wash when done since they are the same color and used for the same purpose.

It's good to have variety. Some people like to have different colors or styles for different uses. (OCD)

I'm willing to bet that most of us here have too many MF towels for our own good, but you can never seem to have enough.

Variety is good.

Occasionally color disoriented? :lol:

They're plush towels so they can be used for any of the tasks that the singles or doubles can, just different designs and colors. If the edgless style of the blue or the short fiber style of the silver take off in popularity we'll make them permanent additions.

Is there a time frame for the single softs?

I have a few Single Softs in stock.  We also have Double Soft, Great White in stock.  Discount code: ADAM'S

http://stores.shopthompsonracing.com/-strse-60/Adam%27s-Single-Soft-Microfiber/Detail.bok

PM me about shipping.

We also have a few products in the Clearance Items section, I know people are looking for some of the discontinued products.