Customer Service 866.965.0400

The towels! There are all gone!

I still don't understand the purpose of the new blue and silk lines towels

What do they do the the single or double can't?

For one, the new blue and gray towels dont LINT !  The double and single soft towels (especially double softs) lint like crazy.  If you have a black car like myself, the double soft towels are pretty useless IMO.  The nap on the new towels is much much better.  they are more absorbent and again DO NOT LINT.  I think adams should just switch out to the blue towels for good. 

I will give them credit, the edgless design and cut of the towels is far superior to what other webstores are offering.  If you want excellent towels you cant beat Adams.  Its also really nice that they go through the time to check quality control on the towels before shipping them to customers.  Most edgless design towels have a harsh lazer cut edge and are not cut in perfect squares.  with the blue adams towels you wont find any of that.   I shop all over the internet and the truth is if you want high quality MF that are looked over before being shipped you cant beat Adams.  You will have to pay to play, but some people are ok with that when it comes to towels that they will rub all over their paint.  I cant tell you how many times I have ordered towels from other stores only to find the nap to be different from batch to batch as well as the thickness.  I have also ordered the double soft towels from other vendors only to find the stitching to be missed on some sections of the towels.