Customer Service 866.965.0400

OFFICIAL Adams Hoody--Group Buy

We need an official count of who would want one. I dont wanna sound like a jerk but if you do not plan on buying a hoody, please do not post. Below is the info from Dylan about the item. I think we need 32 to get a run made so lets get on this before winters over! lol --MJ
p.s. I can update the list as more people commit.

Just got pricing back from our supplier -

• 100% american made pull over hooded sweat shirts (black only)
  • Adam's logo on chest
  • Addicted to the Shine graphic on the back
Any quantity less than 100 would run you guys $49 (sizes S-XL)

If we get over 100 we could get the price down to $44 each (sizes S-XL)

Add $5 for sizes larger than XL

SInce we're not an apparel company we don't get big volume discounts... so things like this are a little spendy. If we have enough interest I'll take pre-orders via paypal or something to that effect and we'll order them all at once.

The List
1.EMMJAY--Large
2.Feets31--XXL
3.Gen9Rolla--Large
4.Aholder--XL
5.Hot_Wheel--Large
6.rwisejr--XL
7.rwisejr--XL
8.jbjones85--XL
9.Bluezey--XL
10.blcksilv08--XL
11.mdolandese--Large
12.07stanggt--XL
13.RonBoy--XL
14.A_hoderSS--Small
15.A_hoderSS--XL
16.ledger64--XXL
17.13-Mustang-GT/CS--XL
18.EMMJAY--Small
19.Rich--XL
20.zxgto06--XL
21.6.0DSLPWR--Large

22.BRZN--Large
23.ECaulk--XXL

Edited by EMMJAY

I think you need to post a little more info. What does the design look like?

Just like the tshirts i believe.... http://www.adamspolishes.net.au/adams-quot;addictedquot;-cotton-t-shirt--p159/

Can we see the logos but most likely I would be in. I need a new hoodie

http://www.adamspolishes.net.au/adams-quot;addictedquot;-cotton-t-shirt--p159/ would be the back I believe

Embroidered or screen printed?

Screen printed

I'm in for a large, but considering this would be a one time only thing, I think it would be cool to design something new and unique rather than copying the tshirts. I don't have any computer abilities to be able to design something but hopefully someone can!

I'm in for a large, but considering this would be a one time only thing, I think it would be cool to design something new and unique rather than copying the tshirts. I don't have any computer abilities to be able to design something but hopefully someone can!

That'll raise the price because of the setup fee for the screening company.

Personally, I would prefer it to be slightly cheaper and have no logo on the back.  I like Adam's and would wear a hoodie with their logo small and on the front, but I also don't need to be a walking billboard.  

Agreed.  I'm in if one is ever up for a small logo on the front.  Cool idea though!  I could always use a hoodie, it's cold today, haha.