Customer Service 866.965.0400

Frozen Products

GTIMK6

Question

Hello to the detailing gods in here I was hoping someone could give me some guidance, I just received my order and noticed that the gallon car wash shampoo, detail spray, total interior detailer and the leather and interior cleaner are all frozen solid. Yikes

Will this cause any issues to the products?

thanks so much for your help.

17 answers to this question

With temperatures like the country has been experiencing, it doesn't surprise me.  I have seen stuff frozen to the floor of trailers before.  I had a bottle of cleaning solution that I would use, freeze to a solid block of ice at times.  Always get a chuckle when people label their stuff "keep from freezing" and ship it in the winter.  Or "keep from heat" and ship it in the middle of summer.  Stuff being left on the porch and the homeowner not going to be home adds to the issue.  Not to mention if they don't use their front doors, and go in thru their garage.  And surprising enough, some don't even track their shipments and it could sit there for a couple days or more before they find it.  Or you hide it in plain site and they don't see it.  Have had that happen more times than I could count.  People chase me down asking if something was left and my response, "it's on your porch".   :willy:  :help:

Thanks everyone for getting back to me much appreciated.

Still thawing, couldn't believe they were frozen solid. I would never of thought the trucks would be that cold inside causing things to freeze solid,  The package was handed to me as soon as the driver buzzed my apartment so zero time left on the door.  Oh well as long as the cold doesn't throw the products off then it's all good.

Thanks again to everyone who has assisted me.

The main issue is they sit in the trucks for the deliveries the next day. So if it is below freezing out, you can bet that it is going to get to the same freezing temps inside the delivery trucks.

I think in the previous thread that it was mentioned that if you still see some permanent liquid separation of the product even after thawing and shaking then there's an issue. But like everyone else said, let it thaw on its own and it should be totally fine. A few years ago I had some of my old Adams products freeze in the garage and once thawed, it was just like new.

Great so that means my order that I made on the second and then shipped on the third and hasn't made it to me yet will be a bunch of rocks. I have had a lot of recent problems with FedEx delivering my adams products on time. This will be number six on the list of late deliveries for me. I live in Oklahoma and everything was hear in two days, except the last six orders. So now I won't get my order till Tuesday, That's a week from when I ordered it. FedEx is not ranking very high with me any more.

Stuff doesn't necessarily sit outside all weekend.  Some of it does make it inside where it is in what is called a box line where it is pulled  from and then loaded onto the right car for delivery.  You have to remember that even after the delivery trucks leave on Friday morning stuff is processed during the day and night of Friday, for Monday's deliveries.  If your stuff is in the middle of the trailer somewhere, and outside, it is insulated by all the other packages surrounding it.  Luck of the draw if your item is loaded next to an exterior wall or on the floor.

Great so that means my order that I made on the second and then shipped on the third and hasn't made it to me yet will be a bunch of rocks. I have had a lot of recent problems with FedEx delivering my adams products on time. This will be number six on the list of late deliveries for me. I live in Oklahoma and everything was hear in two days, except the last six orders. So now I won't get my order till Tuesday, That's a week from when I ordered it. FedEx is not ranking very high with me any more.

Fed ex flat out sucks.... That's why I refuse to order any products from Adams. Im lucky enough to live close to grabiak chevy, and they have a awesome selection of Adams, so I go there and buy what I need.

The last time fedex was at my house the dumb *** driver drove through my yard, which is fertilized weekly and looks like a golf course, left ruts about a foot deep, then turned around in my clean blacktop drive way and left mud all over the place.

I have canceled quite a few orders from various places because I found out FedEx was their only means of shipment.

Still waiting on FedEx to find my package it's been 7 days from when it was shipped. They don't have any clue as to when I will get it. Packages would be shipped from Adam's and I would have it in 2 days unless it was the weekend which was fine, but now it seems that every order I place takes a week or weeks to get to me. They have really dropped the quality of there service.

Still waiting on FedEx to find my package it's been 7 days from when it was shipped. They don't have any clue as to when I will get it. Packages would be shipped from Adam's and I would have it in 2 days unless it was the weekend which was fine, but now it seems that every order I place takes a week or weeks to get to me. They have really dropped the quality of there service.

Hey James, sorry about the delay with your order.  Looks like your order was put in after the close of business on 12/2 and we shipped it the next day.

According to tracking, it looks like it's been stalled out for some reason at the FedEx hub in Texas:

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=582408424611

I'll get a call into FedEx first thing in the morning for you to figure out what the deal is.  If they can't give me a straight answer, I'll have another order sent out to you and have it overnighted to make up for the delay.

:cheers:

James, check the updated tracking info when you have a chance.  It's on the vehicle for delivery today!