Customer Service 866.965.0400

Comparison New Adams Rinseless Wash VS ONR

billawd

Question

So I picked up some of the new Adams Rinsless wash and I did a side by side test with Optimums NoRinse wash (ONR). The test subject is my 2013 Focus ST that is garage kept and in perfect condition I was it as needed with ONR and with 2 bucket when needed.

How does the new Rinseless wash stack up to ONR?

In my opinion both products do a great job of cleaning the car but Adams Rinseless wash felt slicker on the paint and glides across the surface much easier. Adams Rinseless Wash wipes off better and leaves less streaks after wipe off. The best part is that Adams Rinseless Wash leaves a slick finish unlike ONR were you will have to detail spray after to get a slick streak free finish.

My opinion: Adams Rinseless all the way

post-5933-0-84197100-1386542191_thumb.jpg

post-5933-0-09896200-1386542206_thumb.jpg

12 answers to this question

I'm a big fan of Rinseless wash. I was hoping to try MY bottle out today but we got snow in PA.

We just got a few inches out here in colorado and its been between -10 and 5 degrees all week. I can't wait for warmer weather

Nice comparison. I will be doing one here soon with Adam's and Pinnacle. Which one smelled better? I haven't had a chance to use the Adam's stuff yet since it has been so cold and my other car is torn apart in my garage. Out of the bottle I can't stand the Adam's Rinseless. It is too strong.

I saw your Focus at Adam's HQ on Saturday morning. That is a damn good looking car!

Edited by TheBurninator

Nice comparison. I will be doing one here soon with Adam's and Pinnacle. Which one smelled better? I haven't had a chance to use the Adam's stuff yet since it has been so cold and my other car is torn apart in my garage. Out of the bottle I can't stand the Adam's Rinseless. It is too strong.

I saw your Focus at Adam's HQ on Saturday morning. That is a damn good looking car!

I like stong smells as long as its a good smell and not a chemical smell. When you dilute Rinseless wash the smell isn't as strong

Thanks it's a sweet car