Customer Service 866.965.0400

Awesome Products!

Mirrorlike

Question

OMG, I love these products. I ordered the 36 OZ detail spray, and OMG it is awesome!!!!! I also ordered the jumbo wash pad, severe swirl remover, and machine finishing polish. Loved the mints, I know there just mints but it shows that the company cares and that they are just awesome. Also, will the fine machine polish take out the marks from the severe swirl remover? Thanks, and I'm pretty sure Adams has ruined me, I don't think I will be using any other car detailing products… P.S. The detail spray smells awesome!

10 answers to this question

OMG, I love these products. I ordered the 36 OZ detail spray, and OMG it is awesome!!!!! I also ordered the jumbo wash pad, severe swirl remover, and machine finishing polish. Loved the mints, I know there just mints but it shows that the company cares and that they are just awesome. Also, will the fine machine polish take out the marks from the severe swirl remover? Thanks, and I'm pretty sure Adams has ruined me, I don't think I will be using any other car detailing products… P.S. The detail spray smells awesome!

It sounds like either you've used the wrong names of the products or you missed a step in the polish process when you ordered. The older system was a 3 step system- Severe Swirl Remover (green pad/green polish), Swirl and Haze Remover (orange pad/orange polish), and Fine Machine Polish (white pad/white polish). The new system is a 2 step system- paint correcting polish (orange pad/orange polish) and paint finishing polish (white pad/white polish). I'm only asking because in one sentence you mention machine finishing polish and then you later say fine machine polish, they are 2 different products. You will be happy with the detail spray, that stuff is like shine in a bottle, and it smells great, just don't drink it-lol.

It sounds like either you've used the wrong names of the products or you missed a step in the polish process when you ordered. The older system was a 3 step system- Severe Swirl Remover (green pad/green polish), Swirl and Haze Remover (orange pad/orange polish), and Fine Machine Polish (white pad/white polish). The new system is a 2 step system- paint correcting polish (orange pad/orange polish) and paint finishing polish (white pad/white polish). I'm only asking because in one sentence you mention machine finishing polish and then you later say fine machine polish, they are 2 different products. You will be happy with the detail spray, that stuff is like shine in a bottle, and it smells great, just don't drink it-lol.

I see, Ok. So I got the fine machine polish and severe swirl remover. I did not get the swirl AND haze remover. just the other 2, fine machine and severe swirl.

I see, Ok. So I got the fine machine polish and severe swirl remover. I did not get the swirl AND haze remover. just the other 2, fine machine and severe swirl.

I would get the swirl and haze remover. Its the bridge between those two products. Otherwise you might find yourself spending much more time trying to get fmp to remove the cutting done by ssr. I think its on sale.