Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is Patriot gone?

2012CC6.2

Question

15 answers to this question

Has there been any discussion as to whether or not there will be Patriot offered in a non-limited container after the 250 are sold?

There was a similar situation with another product line I use - a wax moved from a limited run to a non-limited run and a riot almost ensued.  For the sake of people that are buying or already own Patriot, it should probably be kept as a limited series.

There was a similar situation with another product line I use - a wax moved from a limited run to a non-limited run and a riot almost ensued. For the sake of people that are buying or already own Patriot, it should probably be kept as a limited series.

I already have Patriot. Mine was in the first batch. However, I personally would have no issue with it being offered, but in a container like Americana. That way they limited 250 have the special billet case and the nonlimited would be in a regular container. This wax is fantastic and once I'm out of the pot I have I would like to be able to have more. That's just my opinion though and ultimately it's up to the Adams crew to decide whether or not they believe it's economical for them to continue to offer it in a different container at a lower price point.

I already have Patriot. Mine was in the first batch. However, I personally would have no issue with it being offered, but in a container like Americana. That way they limited 250 have the special billet case and the nonlimited would be in a regular container. This wax is fantastic and once I'm out of the pot I have I would like to be able to have more. That's just my opinion though and ultimately it's up to the Adams crew to decide whether or not they believe it's economical for them to continue to offer it in a different container at a lower price point.

+1.  This wax is too good not to share with more people.

+2, would love to see it available in the future & continue to support our Vet's. It would not be an issue for me as you always pay the price to be an early adopter. Just in case I will get a second tub as part of the last 50.