Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from SoCal! A bit about myself and my first attempt at correcting inside.

kenTTang

Nice to meet you all! I live in Orange County, where the weather permits washing every day if I so choose! I've been an obsessive washer for as long as I've owned a car... it's therapeutic for me, so sometimes I will wash 2-3 times a week, even if I haven't driven her in between. Needless to say, those washes are very light and quick... more like a hose off with a tiny bit of soap and a QD wipe-down.

I've always been fascinated with paint correction. I hail from QuattroWorld, where we have Phil from DetailersDomain and DetailingBliss constantly posting up jobs. I also have a few friends who own DA polishers, so I've gotten a small taste of it. 

It wasn't until recently, however, that I purchased a PC of my own. I had a general concept down from years of following the detailing scene, so all I really needed to do was double-check the product specifics to decide exactly what to buy.

Here is my current humble rack of supplies. Eventually, everything will be replaced with Adam's stuff as I finish them off. Before you all go off on how aggressive the Gold Class is :P, I dilute it twice or three times as much as recommended so as to not strip too much existing wax off of the car... the lubricity of that ratio isn't a major issue either, as my car rarely has more than a thin layer of dust, let alone much dirt (I hardly drive her since I work from home).

post-11303-0-68703700-1386786697_thumb.jpg

Here is my first 50/50 ever on my girlfriend's white car. This was after correcting and finishing polishes only:

post-11303-0-31052500-1386786703_thumb.jpg

Here are shots after all five steps (Correcting and Finishing Polishes, Super Sealant, Brilliant Glaze, and Buttery Wax v.2)... I am very happy with how everything turned out... I didn't realize white could look so wet!!

post-11303-0-45751000-1386786853_thumb.jpg

I'll cross-post these to the appropriate forums once I figure out how everything is laid out here :) Great to meet you all, and I look forward to learning from everyone!

Welcome Kenni!  

Once you add to your Adam's collection you will amazed how much better they work than the off-the-shelf stuff - I know I was!  SVRT (actually VRT at that time - my first Adam's purchase) blew me away after I had been using the B-2-B you have in the picture.

Welcome Kenni!  

Once you add to your Adam's collection you will amazed how much better they work than the off-the-shelf stuff - I know I was!  SVRT (actually VRT at that time - my first Adam's purchase) blew me away after I had been using the B-2-B you have in the picture.

Thanks, Michael! Yes, SVRT is on the list as soon as B2B runs out... good to know that it is the right choice!

:welcomebanner: Kenni! :welcomebanner:

Thanks, Chris... honored to have two 'welcome' banners :P

Welcome! Maybe we;ll see you around at some local events.

Bruce

For sure, Bruce! Once I learn to navigate around here, I'm sure I will find the local section to stay updated on events and meets. The SoCal Audi scene seems to be either all about tracking or all about stancing, the latter of which isn't really my thing, so I am always looking for fellow enthusiasts to hang out, regardless of make.

Welcome!

Thanks, Rich!

The more Adams stuff you buy the quicker the other products you have will end up on the back shelf or in the garbage. I said the same thing," I"ll just use it till its gone and then start using the Adams stuff" and then after I started using Adams with the ease of on/off and the shine, I was hooked. I do not even use the old stuff on my snowmobilles, ATV's, lawn tractor, etc anymore. Wish I could find my old reciepts so I could return them !! HAHA.