Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Care Kits

Searched the forum and didnt see any posts about this. I might suck at searching? But anyway, what happened to the Basics Kit and like the Judges Detail Kits? I used to give those as Christmas gifts.

Edited by Junior

If I remember correctly they got the big X. People kept wanting to swap items for others and it made packaging a problem. Picking your items in the machine catagory is being tested right now, I'm sure these will be back soon. You could probably give them a call and they would fox it up for you though.

We are working on a whole new system for kits, as David mentioned its being tested.

If there is a specific set of products you're looking for shoot us an email (orders@adamspolishes.com) or even better give us a call toll free at 866-965-0400 and speak to our team. We can always help you put together a bundle if you need it.

We are working on a whole new system for kits, as David mentioned its being tested.

If there is a specific set of products you're looking for shoot us an email (orders@adamspolishes.com) or even better give us a call toll free at 866-965-0400 and speak to our team. We can always help you put together a bundle if you need it.

Cool. I appreciate the info. Figured there was a good reason. Thanks again.

The bundles is a good idea for gifts, looking forward to the new system.

One thing I've been wondering, where did all the travel sizes go, did you guys used to have more of them?  I for one would like travel sized Detail Spray/Glass Cleaner/Waterless in the trunk/glovebox for any incidental bird droppings, bug guts, etc, instead of filling up a whole 16 oz and leaving it in the car all year.

As well, for someone like me who currently uses another brands interior products for leather conditioning, leather/plastic/vinyl cleaning and leather/plastic/vinyl interior protectant (can I say it is 1Z einzett?) and have yet to try Adams, although I am thoroughly pleased with the 1Z stuff I use now, i'm always willing to give Adam's stuff a shot and a side by side comparo to see if I would switch.

For example a trial sized "interior" kit of Leather/Interior Conditioner, Leather/Interior Cleaner, Total Interior Detailer, heck even C&U cleaner (which I already use and love) might be a good addition for someone who is looking to try the products out, but not sure if they want to invest in the full sized bottles.

I'd give Adams Leather conditioner, cleaner, and total interior detailer a try to see how they stack up against what I already use, if they were available in travel size bottles, should be able to do both cars with that.  If it comes out better looking than when I'm done with the products I use now, I'd definitely move up to the 16 oz bottles regularly.

The thing about some of the 4oz. bottles...at least a little how I see it.  Adam's offers a 110% money back guarantee.  That's huge.  To me, that's better than a little bottle with potentially only enough cleaner or juice to do a partial panel or what have you.  To be honest, I like Adam's Leather Conditioner better than Einzeitt's stuff I have tried.

IF anyone is looking for a couple items to start someone new on the Adam's line...

1.  Car Shampoo

2.  Detail Spray 

3.  Great White

4.  SVRT

At least those are the 4 Dylan suggested I start with all those years ago.

Mook

Been using these items the past few years and wouldn't dream of replacing with anything else, Waterless Wash I started using about 2 years ago as well as Undercarriage spray, other than that I've been using everything else for about 3-4 years:

-Detail Spray

-Great White

-Super VRT

-Car Shampoo

-APC

-Glass Cleaner

-Undercarriage spray

-Professional wash pads

-Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

-(just added) Rinseless Wash

No lie Mook Adam's 110% guarantee is huge, and to be honest not something i'd probably ever have to use as I know everything is quality and I don't think i'd ever be "let down" with the results.  Like I said I am thoroughly pleased with the products on my shelf now that currently do my interior, when I run out of the 3 bottles I have now on the shelf, I will most likely give TID, L&I cleaner, and L&I conditioner a whirl, and i'm sure I wont be disappointed.  I was just suggesting a trial interior sizes as its a low cost option for me to compare what I use now (would LOVE to do a 50/50 on one side vs. the other to show what I use now vs. how Adam's comes out!).

Believe it or not there are those in the minority on here like me who may not use every single product Adam's has, but I love what the company does and i'm willing to give a try to almost anything, as long as I have a use for it.  And there are staples like Waterless, Glass Cleaner, Detail Spray, Car Shampoo, the washing pads (I own a Merino wool mitt too), All Purpose Cleaner, Super VRT, and Undercarriage spray which will never leave my garage shelf and will always be in constant use, and I'd never look to replace with another brand's product.