Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gallon Size

LFairbanks

Question

Was just curious if the Rinseless Wash is going to be offered in the gallon size eventually?  If so any idea when?  I'am guessing with it being a new product that it takes a bit to get production ramped up to where it is a possibility.

Sorry if this question has already been asked.  I may have over looked it.

16 answers to this question

Mentioned, at least tangentially, here.

If your using 2 oz of the stuff to do a rinseless wash with the 2 bucket method that is only 8 washes to a 16 oz bottle.

I'd bet that if you really needed it now, you could call and they would work with you. 

Asked the question on here so that it would be answered for those that may have the same question.

If your using 2 oz of the stuff to do a rinseless wash with the 2 bucket method that is only 8 washes to a 16 oz bottle.

Yes, but you really only need 2.5 gallons to do a car (that's all I use with other rinseless washes) meaning you will get 16 washes.  

If it came in a gallon it would probably be $80 (just basing that off of DWC pricing) which would make it almost half the price per ounce.

Yes, but you really only need 2.5 gallons to do a car (that's all I use with other rinseless washes) meaning you will get 16 washes.  

If it came in a gallon it would probably be $80 (just basing that off of DWC pricing) which would make it almost half the price per ounce.

I guess if you have a small car.  Don't think I could get away with using 2.5 gallons with a 3/4 ton diesel.  On top of that I have 2 other vehicles.  

I guess if you have a small car.  Don't think I could get away with using 2.5 gallons with a 3/4 ton diesel.  On top of that I have 2 other vehicles.  

I managed to do a minivan and a mid size sedan with about 3 gallons.  However, neither were very dirty.  I also don't use rinseless anywhere but the paint.

I think you could do them all with 2 oz.  I was able to do a Frontier and an Accord with 1 oz, - http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/25448-my-washes-with-adams-rinseless-wash/.

Thanks for the info Michael and Matt.  I haven't ever used a product like this before so it will be new to me.  I have everything, now I just have to find time.  This time of year I don't want to do nothing but sleep in my free time.  I will just have to play with it and see how much I go thru per vehicle and how many I feel like doing.  That will dictate how much solution I mix up.

Edited by LFairbanks

Thanks for the info Michael and Matt.  I haven't ever used a product like this before so it will be new to me.  I have everything, now I just have to find time.  This time of year I don't want to do nothing but sleep in my free time.  I will just have to play with it and see how much I go thru per vehicle and how many I feel like doing.  That will dictate how much solution I mix up.

I usually only mix 2 - 2.5 gallons of water with 1 oz. Rinseless.  As I showed in the write-up I can wash 2 medium size vehicles with that amount, but I have been using rinseless wash products for several years. so lots of practice!  

Only 6 rough work days left!!

Edited by mc2hill

I usually only mix 2 - 2.5 gallons of water with 1 oz. Rinseless.  As I showed in the write-up I can wash 2 medium size vehicles with that amount, but I have been using rinseless wash products for several years. so lots of practice!  

Only 6 rough work days left!!

7.  Last year Christmas Eve I got home after 11.  Chained up all day and it s..ked.  Then comes all the returns.  Last year it didn't slow down till after the middle of January, although not near as heavy as it is right now. 

Was going to give it a whirl today, but the wasn't able to get to it.  

Yes, for the record you can decrease the amount of RW used per bucket in relation to the water used... on that same token you can increase it as much as you like for more water or a really dirty vehicle. I used 3oz to a 4 gallon mix this weekend b/c my truck was a mess and wanted the extra insurance.

I'll post pics and a writeup later today.

Yes, for the record you can decrease the amount of RW used per bucket in relation to the water used... on that same token you can increase it as much as you like for more water or a really dirty vehicle. I used 3oz to a 4 gallon mix this weekend b/c my truck was a mess and wanted the extra insurance.

I'll post pics and a writeup later today.

Does having hard or soft water have any affect on the water to solution ratio?

Edited by LFairbanks

I managed to do a minivan and a mid size sedan with about 3 gallons.  However, neither were very dirty.  I also don't use rinseless anywhere but the paint.

Same for me.  I did the DD and the wife's Explorer last night after work....with 3 gallons of distilled, and I had some left over.  You can use it until it's gone with the multiple towel method.  I'm definately loving this stuff so far, but the gallons will have to be an option in the future to keep the cost down, especially if you use it as a pre-soak also.