Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fluid film?

Marylander

Question

9 answers to this question

Kroil... You're welcome.  Trust me.   :) I work at a National Lab and its used in multiple aerospace and weapon R&D programs I've worked with/for.  NOTHING works better.  Well, now that I completely read your post, its not used for that application.  Its for rust penetration and break free.  Sorry.  Now I'm looking up you're product!  :D

Edited by IrishCurse

I ordered up a case of that stuff about a month ago.  Worth every penny.  Went through 2 cans in no time.  I sprayed my leafs, rear diff and front end with the stuff and looks like new.  Did wonders on quieting the garage door.  It was already fairly quiet.  I sprayed a few other things as well and I did notice that it seems to attract dirt.  Not really noticeable on dark colored objects.  

If your going to spray your whole frame you may be better off ordering the gallon and the sprayer.

I have used it on my Jeep frame and leaf springs and other bits and pieces and it has worked very well.  Even used it on the coilovers on the car and the powder coated sway bars just to preserve them a bit in case it does have to go out onto a salted road.  It is also popular in the agricultural industry as well.  Many of their pieces of equipment is sprayed down, especially if it's working year round.  Works great for odds and ends around the house as well such as door hinges and even sticky door latches and locks.

Edited by matts88yj