Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whats on your wish list this year?

Team Adam's

The girls are getting a Barbie Dream House (with elevator!) adult assembly required along with a bunch of My Pretty Pony stuff, etc. The lovely Mrs.and I do not get each other anything, it is all for the twins. My new craptop is my present to myself.

Edited by sportredmistress

Nothing under the tree this year. Instead my wife and I spent a great weekend in Philadelphia. Went to a great restaurant Friday night with my son and his girlfriend to co-celebrate his and my birthdays. Saturday spent walking around Center City and went to the Christmas Village in Love Park. Was filled with vendors selling anything and everything you can think of. Most locally made in USA!! Then Saturday night went to go see The Jersey Boys. What a fantastic show. Came home Sunday with tons if great memories. Beats any present I could think of!!

Sleep.  That is what I generally do on Christmas Day.  The kid is the big winner this year.  The wife and I got him these and a bipod.

http://www.remington.com/en/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-sps-tactical.aspx

http://www.nikonsportoptics.com/en/Nikon-Products/Riflescopes/6743/PROSTAFF-5-3.5-14X40-Matte-Mildot.html

2009 Pontiac GXP!  Christmas is coming early!  I'll pick it up tomorrow!  

I asked my parents for some NEST smoke and CO detectors.  I have the system that's wired in our house and they're CRAP.  They go off at the most inopportune times.  I'm hoping the NEST system will be better, plus it'll talk to my furnace through my NEST thermostat and in the event of a fire, it'll turn it off and then notify me via email that my house is on fire or that there's an issue.  lol  

I realize this is a lame present for most, but I NEED them and they don't like buying me car parts.  Boo!

My kids are still too young to understand the whole idea of Christmas so my 3 year old hasn't asked for anything.  He's getting some pretty boss trucks though.  They're some German made ones that are really pretty cool.  The one year old has a few things too, but nothing amazing. 

Chris 

2 back to back G8 GTer's upgrading.  congrats guys.

My list; cordless drill, cordless impact, adams gift cards of course, and 4300K HID's (from my wife).

For others;

Wife: remote starter for car, a cheap off the shelf AC seat warmer, this expensive hair styling tool (she asked for a $50 one, but i found myself buying the $250 one on sale for $150....), and a new workout shirt from lululemon, $70 work of stretchy "stylish" workout gear.  Old t-shirt and $15 dollar gym shorts work for me...

Sister: bamboo bed sheets (whoever wants to sleep on wood...haha) they are actually pretty soft, but too thick for my liking.

Sisters BF: new 3.5ton jack stands

Dad: new electric skill saw.

Mom: My sister and I went halfsies on a Kitchen Aid Pro stand mixer in Red, she'll love it as it matches well with some of the accents in their new renovation.

I didn't buy it, but my wife got her dad a starter fishing kit.  Got to go to Sail (think bass pro shop on a slightly smaller scale) and spend someone elses money (hers) in the fishing department.  Mostly low end stuff, $15 tackle box, a bunch of lures, a cheap but more than good enough $60 abu garcia fishing rod, various leaders and snaps, and a knife/plier kit.  It was the most fun I've had shopping in a LONG time.

Wishing everybody a safe and merry christmas, although some share gifts, sharing time is way more important.

2 back to back G8 GTer's upgrading.  congrats guys.

My list; cordless drill, cordless impact, adams gift cards of course, and 4300K HID's (from my wife).

Metabo has a SUPER cool system out right now.  You get one motor/power assembly and you switch out the heads.  Drill, impact, driver, flashlight...  It's a REALLY cool system that I wouldn't mind owning actually.  

Chris

We're just giving each other little things this year, but the thing I'll be most happy about is just having things slow down for a few days so I can plod around the house and garage and work on a few projects and get some stuff done -- that's relaxation time for me.

Anything I really want/hope for? Not really -- I'm at point in life where I have pretty much all I need and don't need/want more "stuff". Of course, if anyone wants to send me some pre-paid gas cards, those would be appreciated… It's a heck of an adjustment going from the economy of a diesel VW to a Toyota truck… ;-) 

I hate gifts.  I hate the idea of it.  I like giving gifts though!

I really hope I don't get anything this year.

I'm kinda the same way. If I want/need something during the year, I'll buy it, or at least I'll plan to buy it within a month or so. I hate the idea of putting something off until winter and then asking other people to buy it for me.